change the statute of limitation for those who have not yet been

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition change the statute of limitation for those who have not yet been.

2014-01-28 07:14

I was raped by all three of my uncles. And still today I have no courage to tell about the third one. But their are people that want to speak up and need to. It will eat at them forever if they don't.

#2 Re:

2014-01-28 08:38

#1: -

N it's people like you I'm trying to find justice for. N it's people who sign this petition that can spread the word and make a change. So please people keep signing and spread this petition around to friends, family and Co workers. Life is too short to not make a move in life to help others. N this is a simple task. To believe in something and to sign for it.

#3 Re: Re:

2014-02-01 12:18

#2: - Re: not sure if it will make a difference in ur case cuz usually when something like this gets changed it only applies to cases after that change but i signed it cuz children should b allowed a voice. alot of times they cant say anything w/o risking their safety which means waiting til they r of legal age. that means kids younger than 6 cant do anything. this is a good petition

2014-02-06 01:44

I,believe more parents should start listing to what there chidren say because alot times the parents dont just sit down at least once a day and ask there chidren how there feeling and tell them that anytime they want to talk about anything that the parents will stop anything there Doing at that moment just to listen to them because i feel our kids are more important than anything in the whole world we are to protect them and keep them safe always no matter what