Stop City hall abuse and help save TipoFit.ca

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Stop City hall abuse and help save TipoFit.ca.

2014-02-03 18:19

I've seen things like this happen time and time again, because for no other reason than a lack of communication between departments at City Hall, It's not ok that people who work for our City forget that they are there to represent the people, city hall should embrace small business, rules need to be followed but far too often small businesses get tossed back and forth through mountains of admin work, just because of incorrect information or lack of communication. Wouldn't it be be an amazing day for people to say, wow It was so great dealing with the city today, that is a statement that doesn't happen very often. Customer service shouldn't only live in the private sector. Tipofit is trying incredibly hard to be a viable business and a contributor to the community, let's continue to support our local economy.
ffa

#2 Re:

2014-02-05 00:12

#1: -

well said.

2014-02-05 06:02

I've been trained trough Bryan's studio to attain the title of both Miss British Columbia and Miss Canada - was introduced to him by another Miss Universe Canada member who avidly trained with him.
He has been a very good friend of mine over the years and goes above and beyond his duty as a personal fitness trainer and health coach.
He prides himself on hard work and is very astute with goals, and most importantly he is respected by the community.
It's very disappointing to see that someone that many vancouverites look up to and train with has to go through such a process to continue to build businesses in the China Town area.

2014-02-05 20:17

I have dealt with many jurisdictions. The City of Vancouver is by far the most dictorial. It would be easier trying to open up a business in N. Korea. Unbelievable. A green, healthy, business like yours being put through the ringer. I'm thinking it may be a personal issue? Or date I say a sexual orientation biased one? Who knows. Good luck Bryan! Keep up the fight! You have a lot of support behind you, and more everyday!