Gratitude & Support of our Spiritual Leader Father Walter Raymond

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Gratitude & Support of our Spiritual Leader Father Walter Raymond.

2014-02-05 11:30

I have always been grateful for the warmth and sincerety of Father Walter and the manner in which I and others have been welcomed into the church.
I also appreciate his enthusiasm and commitment to St Paul's.

2014-02-05 11:31

I have always been grateful for the warmth and sincerety of Father Walter and the manner in which I and others have been welcomed into the church.
I also appreciate his enthusiasm and commitment to

2014-02-05 14:27

Even though I am not in France anymore, I have been blessed to receive Father Walter' spiritual support.

I have always been welcomed in the church, whatever I was going through. Thanks again for your minister.

This post has been removed by the author of this petition (Show details)

2014-02-05 19:11

#5 Comments

2014-02-05 19:34

Dear All,
Please do not add any comments to this petition as it may cause controversy and detract from our petition and endorsement of Father Walter. Many thanks. Candida & Tim Humphreys.

2014-02-06 12:19

Anything - absolutely anything - that can be said to praise the work and devotion of Fr. Walter could never be enough. He has created a truly LIVING example of a church which is the centre of a vibrant community - offering help, warm friendship, activities, and glorious music - to all around. Fr Walter is the most wonderful example of a truly active Christian life - in every way. We now live in the UK and still feel so connected with St. Paul's Church thanks to Fr. Walter's brilliant Newsletter and photos. How lucky we are to know such a light-full Christian, and to bathe in that warm Light he generates all around - that Great Light we so rarely experience elsewhere.

2014-02-06 12:27

Fr. Walter is one of my greatest friends - in that he embodies all that I most value in any human being. We enjoy all that St. Paul's church offers to the full. We have benefited enormously from his immense kindness, which extends to many, many people. If being a Christian is to be like Fr. Walter, then I am inspired to reach his level of tolerance, warmth, and energetic reaching out to ALL with true love - to create a truly Christian community, which welcomes each and everyone with no prejudged barriers. How lucky we are to know him.

2014-02-06 14:27

We are extremely grateful for having Father Walter at St Paul's Church in Monaco. He has done a fantastic job in so many areas for the church and we hope and pray that he will stay on with us in Monaco for many more years to come.

2014-02-06 15:09

He has turned the unbelieving into believers. In him as well as his God.

2014-02-06 15:22

Father Walter is such a shining spiritual light not only in my life but in the life of so many of us in and around Monaco please let him stay with us until his retirement

2014-02-06 18:48

Perfect!!

2014-02-06 20:51

We thank you for your blessing and your contribution to this church and this community

2014-02-07 07:25

I give this petition my whole-hearted support. Walter is a very special person and we are most lucky to have him amongst us

2014-02-07 08:31

Father Walter has been a great boon to St. Paul's since his appointment. I, and many of my friends, attend the services a lot more often since his inspired spiritual leadership; the care he shows for each individual and his approachability when in times of need. It would be a very sad loss for our churchgoing community were Father Walter not to stay on until his retirement.

2014-02-07 10:51

As a younger generation, I find many of my peers dont follow their parents religion because they cannot relate to it. One thing Father Ealter is excelent at. He is one of the only priest I have know who put real life context into his sermons and when you walk out on sunday morning you feel as if you have learnt something new.

Isnt that just one of the important aspects of life, learning something new which is a personal gain and a lesson you can pass on to others around you and after you?!

Thank you Father Walter for all you have done, all you are doing and all you will keep doing in the future.
Chris

2014-02-07 16:13

We think Father Walter is wonderful. We contrast his service to his congregation to the service offered by an array on ministers of many years in Chicago and Arizona . We find the service of Father Walter far more helpful and effective.
Sigrid Sola and Pete Bott

2014-02-07 17:54

When I was in Monaco, Father Walter was a SUPER support to me and I felt at home. Please have Walter
stay in Monaco.
Sincerely,
Lorrie Scott
sergio orrao

#18 Father Walter

2014-02-09 20:49

A wonderful compassionate open minded human being, can you ask more?

2014-02-10 17:27

j'apprécie beaucoup aa bonté, sa disponibilité et son ouverture ; je lui suis très reconnaissante pour l'aide qu'il apporte autour de lui. Merci beaucoup.

2014-02-19 13:20

Father Walter was great support for our marriage preparation and the wedding day itself. We received many compliments from friends and family worldwide who all really enjoyed his service. Lucky to have him in Monaco.

2014-02-19 15:38

I have known Walter Raymond for more than forty years. He is a man of the utmost integrity and I know of no one who I respect more than Walter.

2014-02-19 16:10

excellent initiative with my full support

Pierre Zufferey
guest with teens

2014-02-21 16:06

My teenagers have described Father Walter as "cool". I can think of no greater praise from an adolescent; truly Father Walter is for all generations!
LG

#24 A flock to its shepherd

2014-03-04 15:37

In Father Walter I met a colleague that chose the joy of being a parish priest over the sweetness of monastic life, in other to serve others by being one of them. A warm hearted and eloquent person, he has always presented me with a heart full of generosity, hospitality and wisdom. It is therefore that I observe with satisfaction, I may say, how much appreciation he can count on in challenging times.This kind shepherd has for sure merited the support of his flock.
If only every community had a Father Walter

#25 Re:

2014-03-05 07:32