Go Directly to Jail, Collect Free Education Worth Thousands

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Go Directly to Jail, Collect Free Education Worth Thousands.

2014-02-18 00:16

Enough is enough of taxpayers paying for public assistance and prisoners and any other free assistance programs...I am sick and tired of busting my a.. working for everyone else!!! Work like my Grand Parents did when they came from Italy to Ellis Island..to achieve the American dream....

2014-02-18 00:35

What do i look like paying for prisoners to get free collage. What about me i work and study and i never went to jail. What about my free collage education??? And all the rest of the hard working citizens ???

2014-02-18 01:51

What about rewarding the law abiding citizen who can't afford to send their own children!!! What about supporting the public schools first who are now having to do more with less?

2014-02-18 02:30

So this is how NY punishes criminals....

2014-02-18 03:43

if this idiot passes this, the whole damn state needs to riot and take his dumb ass down. I will personally make sure he doesnt get voted back into office. The people of this state will be all out in a war..

2014-02-19 00:00

This is absolutely absurd! People work their a**es off to earn an education, while raising a family, working and sometimes even two jobs. The idea of paying for a criminal's education is an absolutely ridiculous proposition. Maybe I'll go out and commit a bunch of crimes, hey at least I wouldn't have student loan debt. Get. Real.

2014-02-19 00:55

Doesnt surprise me that they close at least 4 prisons in NY state a year, forcing workers to relocate or get unemployed, but they can afford to give money to people who dont deserve it. They had their chance just like anybody else. We didnt tell them to jail while we work and pay for everything. I thought NY was trying to SAVE MONEY when they are closing the prisons, to go to important issues.

#8 Re:

2014-02-19 03:31

#6: - "Maybe I'll go out and commit a bunch of crimes, hey at least I woouldn't have student loan debt."

That is exactly what I was thinking. It will make crime go up just so people can go to prison and get a free college degree.

2014-02-19 19:52

This is a slap in the face for all of us law abiding, tax paying citizens.