Seaford Bay Community support Swansea Bay Tidal Lagoon

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Seaford Bay Community support Swansea Bay Tidal Lagoon.

2014-03-03 21:01

Time to look forward and act before it is too late

2014-03-03 21:02

We need and long term solution to protection from the sea. Shifting stones from one end of the bay back to the other is not the best plan.

2014-03-03 21:53

i think its a great idea

2014-03-03 22:43

Seaford needs a more permanent and visionary solution to its sea defence problems . The tidal lagoon could generate significant income for Seaford , as well as providing a safe haven for the town .

2014-03-08 08:06

Long term gain if this is feasible for Seaford and generating our own power from renewable sources would give us more protection from ever changing world situations and leave us less exposed in future times.

2014-03-18 22:11

we're a tidal nation - got to be worth serious consideration. guaranteed, reliable and free. A bit like the local drunk girls on a Saturday night

2014-03-30 16:50

All bays around the country need to harness the power of the tide. Councillors...do something constructive today. Get these schemes moving!!

2014-03-30 21:37

Britain is an island. I believe we should make the most of our natural resource, the sea, to harness energy to ensure the lights stay on for us and future generations.

2015-11-27 11:45

Dear Mr Cameron....

The growing uncertainty over the future of the Swansea Bay Tidal Lagoon project is deeply concerning to the hundreds of thousands of people in this region who stand to benefit from a scheme that would, if delivered, transform the fortunes of South West Wales.

2016-04-21 17:14

It is the perfect solution for Seaford bay it will be exspencive to achieve but the benefits are huge . We will be able to have a nice prom and a good beach together with power generation . Having lived in Seaford all my life and knowing the way our seafront is exposed to all the elements we will never be able to enjoy our beach unles something like this is achieved .