WHEN GENOCIDE BECAME "FAMINE" : IRELAND, 1845 - 1850

WHEN GENOCIDE BECAME "FAMINE" : IRELAND, 1845 - 1850 / Announcements / Our facebook page & website / Comments

2014-03-25 20:34

This subject breaks my heart and makes me very angry. Why haven't people realized before now that what was done was tantamount to genocide? My Grandfather knew it, his parents lived through it. And he passed their knowledge on to his own descendents.

Thank you, Irishgenocide.com for standing up and speaking out.

Melissa Martin Ellis
Newport, RI

2014-03-26 00:46

it is time for all Irish people and the world, to know the sorry truth of our history of brutal oppression, hunger and genocide, over 800 years of savage occupation by a foreign power, England, who stole our land and enslaved us all, forcing us to do what we hated to do.
wildandfree

2014-03-26 11:16

I'm with you all the way People off Ireland for the REAL TRUTH, REAL JUSTICE, REAL FREEDOM and REAL PEACE! They the descendants off those corrupted, hateful people that murdered and terrorised the Irish People through the century's will never corrupt or control me! You the Irish People have every reason to hate the british government, they are nothing but corrupt, over indulgent greedy fat bullying pigs, only concerned with themselves and how much more they can squeeze into their already overflowing pockets! What the Irish People were and are forced to endure is all down to british GREED, CORRUPTION and LIES and still it continues! LONG LIVE THE PEOPLE OF IRELAND, MAY PEACE AND LOVE BE WITH YOU!!!

2014-03-27 07:19

unfortunately the same kind of genocide still goes on because of the structural violence of the predominant economic model and monetary system...we can find ways out...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEZkQv25uEs

2014-04-01 07:54

I will make it a mission.to get as many people as I can to sign this petition,I have known since I was 11 yrs old (1981) that it was not a "famime".Thank you all there for all your hard work to get the truth out there.GRMA.

2015-02-23 20:41

There is nothing funny about genocide. Can you imagine one being made about the Holocaust? How funny would that be.

2015-10-24 18:15

An Gorta Mór will continue to shame us until we set the Truth free and call it for what it undoubtedly was- a genocide of obscene and savage proportions. I commend this campaign for the Truth.