Preserve the Fair Haven Police Current Staffing Levels

Preserve the Fair Haven Police Current Staffing Levels / Announcements / Keep the momentum / Comments

2014-03-28 14:19

check your numbers about 18 are not from town

2014-04-19 13:37

I hope everyone is doing well. Spring has finally sprung! Monday is the next special budget meeting and it is going to be important to let our Select Board members know exactly how you feel. Our solidarity is our best tool at this point so please encourage all of your Fair Haven friends and family to sign our petition. Share the link to the online petition, or they can sign one of the petitions at Liberty Street Market, Cleanorama, or the Fair Haven Pizza house. Thanks for you help, and lets get the word spread and protect our town from those who would carelessly, and recklessly make a decision that would have long term affects without the necessary information.

Thanks Tim

2014-04-21 11:06

let the taxpayer vote on how they want to spend their money what is the problem with that

2014-05-28 17:23

I am happy to help network for this very important cause. My mother and I voted early, for the budget to pass, and definitely to keep all of our police force in tact! Thank you for all your efforts.
Connie Rooker

#5 Re:

2014-05-29 20:17

#4: -

That would be great!!  We need to get the word out to everyone.  It is one of the most important votes we've seen in a while!  I've been using facebook to reach as many people as possible.  It appears the select board is sending out a fact sheet so keep an eye out. This is the message I'm telling everyone "Tell everyone you know to Vote, and get everyone to tell someone else!  VOTE YES on the town budget!!"  Thanks for your help Connie!

Tim