To Get Jill Farren Phelps Out Of Head Office AT B&B ,Y&R

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition To Get Jill Farren Phelps Out Of Head Office AT B&B ,Y&R.

gina

2014-05-25 04:21

Help get JILL FARREN PHELPS OUT OF HEAD OFFICE

2014-05-25 05:32

This is very important to the viewers of B&B and Y&R...some have been viewers from the very beginning. We need JFP O U T!!!!!!! Soon as possible,, and what ever is going on behind the scenes causing good actor to leave or to be fired needs to cease. So to whom it may concern please get this Jill Farren Phelps Out of the head office before there is no more B&B and. Y&R ...Thank you so much, Cynthia Barkley

2014-05-25 06:47

I'm a bold and the beautiful fan for 12 years, really don't want that show to stop airing, I'm supporting this petition to keep the ratings up.

Kimberley
starmaker

#4 jill farren phelps

2014-07-03 06:13

let he go!!!!!!!!y&r has gotten really baddddddddd! awards or no- when jenny cooper passed so did Y&R Y is hunter king still around MM stole the show and billy miller come back too.
boy the billy replacements now UGH!!!! the actor playing the part now may be a good actor but he does not fit the part. who do these actors know to get the parts! even the new Kelly-----really-I don't even want to watch her. fire jill eliz henderickson(sp)sorry gone!!!!! who do these actors know to get the parts even the new Kelly-----really!! jill be gone!!!