Preserve the Fair Haven Police Current Staffing Levels

Preserve the Fair Haven Police Current Staffing Levels / Announcements / VOTING IS ON JUNE 3, 2014 / Comments

2014-05-28 17:53

Tim, you have done a great job. However, I do not believe the Town Manager has done a thing to promote this budget and inform all voters. The new proposed budget has been hidden to the town's web site so no one can find it. This should have been the town managers primary purpose since March. The Town Manager should have been working every minute of his day to inform the people. Isn't that what we are paying our non-resident absentee town manager for.

#2 Budget

2014-05-29 16:01

#1: -

Thank you.  I appreciate you point of view and I agree with the fact that I wish the board and the Town Manager spent more time and effort getting information out.  Although it does appear that a newsletter is going out to residents in an effort to inform and educate residents on the facts.  I do believe Herb works very hard, and is the best Town Manager we've seen in some time.  He has a background in planning and our town needs this so desperately!  My hope is that we can get past these budget discussions and get the board and the Town Manager working on planning for our future.  Please, remind everyone how important this vote is and to cast their vote.  Hopefully, Vote Yes!!

The revised budget is on the Town's web page under Boards & Committees - 5th bullet point down.

Tim