Save M&S Woolwich

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Save M&S Woolwich.

2014-06-28 08:07

M&S at Woolwich needs to be brought up to a proper M&S not closed as an Outlet. The area is fast improving especially with Crossrail imminent. Large amounts of new builds are going up in or near the centre and a more prosperous community arriving

2014-07-04 13:36

The Woolwich store staff are so friendly and I look forward to going in every day. It will be the end of Woolwich as a shopping centre if they close. With all the new property being built, Crossrail coming, I feel the ?Marks and Spencer board are making the wrong decision.

2014-07-11 06:47

Please keep the Woolwich M&S branch open. It would be really sad to see it go. I shop there regularly and often think how beautiful the building is and how much character it has. It is well loved by many people in the community.It is the only reason why I visit Woolwich High Street. I can't think of any town areas that don't have an M&S, our area needs one. Please save it!

2014-07-11 17:29

It would be so sad to see this very special M&S close. I visit my daughter, who lives in Plumstead, a few times a year and always enjoy buying at the store. Lovely helpful staff.

2014-07-11 19:11

Sadly...It's all too late.

2014-08-03 17:13

My family(The Manchester's) had stalls in the Woolwich Market at Beresford Square for over 200 years. I remember buying almost all my underwear, sweaters and different food items at the M&S and was looking forward to visiting the store when I visit the UK next year. it would be sad to see the store go.