I Would Like Gila County to Cut Cell Phone Expenses Now.

/ #22 Re: Re: cell phone expenses/county employees

2011-02-26 23:30

#20: Who Cares - Re: cell phone expenses/county employees 

#20: Who Cares - Re: cell phone expenses/county employee

Spoken like a person who benefits from a self indulgent government

$223,000. a year. $19,000. a month.

How many of those "OTHER CONCERNES that we should be worrying about" would benefit from a portion of that money? It s not about "who has cell phone and who doesn't, it's about who's paying for it?

You say "ITS THE 21ST CENTURY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!"

Yes it is, and incase you haven’t been paying attention, our country is not only broke, but in debt up to our grandchildren's grandchildren’s great-grandchildren’s ears. Everyone knows the current condition of our country is a direct result of an out of control, self-indulgent government.

It is surprising to me that you think that $223,000 a year is not something to be concerned about, that it's not part of the bigger problem, a problem that is destroying our country. 

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, after all you think just because only 33 people have signed the petition, that there are only 33 people who are outraged. In a community dominated by bureaucracy its no wonder people are hesitant to take a stand. Hats of to those brave enough to speak out, to say enough is enough, people who are willing to stand up for what’s right rather than stand by what’s not. Above all though shall not be a bystander.

33 people have signed, there's one of you.