Mótmælum að neyða Íslensk börn úr landi til ofbeldisfulls föður!

Ann

/ #76 Re:

2011-03-16 07:19

#67: Hjördís -  

Why are you so afraid of other peoples opinions? If you are innocent and have nothing to hide you should not be so afraid. With the right evidence and faith I am sure justice will be done.

Have you considered what your actions mean to your children? Do you really want this kind of life for your children? As a mother I really don't understand your choices. If you want to live a free and good life you should really trust the court systems and let them help you state your case. All people, good and bad, are protected by law. This is the foundation of our free and secure countries. Imagine how our world would look like if we didn't have these systems.

I hope that justice will be found in this case - very fast - so that the children will not suffer anymore.

If you do have something to hide I truely, from the botttom of my heart, hope that you have considered the consequences of your actions.

I wish your children all the best. May their lifes be good and filled with joy and happiness instead of parents fighting.

Ann