We support Rasta and Gommida. We condemn Elsa Churum and Meskerem

/ #16

2014-03-07 15:29

I personally believe Elsa Chyrum is employed and funded by the Eritrean National Security; and I believe she is tasked with dividing the opposition front especially the youth. I think she is an embarrassment to the Eritrean women who made history in the revolution for independence and thereafter; I also believe she is an embarrassment to Eritrean mothers. Focusing on the issue, I occasionally visit the room accused of intimidating, threatening...human rights activist etc but the room surley has done more to defend human rights than Elsa Chyrum can do in a million years; the room also has provided lectures on the on many issues such as on the genesis of Eritrea, the history of the armed stragle and always exposed the violation of human rights in Eritrea. Elsa Chyrum previously made the same allegation againest another admin from simmer room one of the greatest and largest rooms in the opposition front. Finaly it is a shame that Elsa chyrum is not using her position to defent the rights of Eritrean citizens in Eritrea against the regim instead she is using a human rights to intimidate. ie publishing individuals photos and personal history etc and working with a website believed to be funded by the Eritrean government....what a shame. I wish ELsa Chyrum change her ways and fight for a decent cause nonetheless as a women I advise you to reflect on your legacy on March the the 8th.