Petition from Gaza: Break the Siege; Support Freedom Flotilla II

BenjaminHVF

/ #46 Why hasn't humanity realized it's potential to make a difference

2011-07-24 09:24

That we are free as individuals all over the world, live as equals. And for humanity's sake, stop the bombing save it for any alien invaders. 90% of us humans love violence but in the movies in the ring in a 1-1 fight, I VOTE, THAT THE ISREALI LEADER AND THE PALESTINE LEADER, DUKE IT OUT IN A MATCH, THE UFC ARENA for example. This puts an end the killing of the innocent and the two responsible for all this can understand how feels like to settle their disputes like men and not coward behind your army. Yes I’m calling you cowards for not having the guts to fight your own battles like a MAN. So what if you got big guns so does the rest of the world, still makes you a coward. I can say the same for the North/South America, Europe, Asia, Oceana, Africa, and EVEN ALL THE COUNTRIES AROUND YOU WANT PEACE. Does Israel really not have to courage to say they also want peace, EVEN AT THE EXPENCE OF LAND THAT WASN’T YOURS TO BEGIN WITH? We live in an age where what you do affects us all, because we are all connected. I am Chilean and I’ve traveled to many countries, now in Asia, I see even here they are misunderstood. THE PEOPLE WANT PEACE everywhere you go, I have Israeli friends and they would say the same thing, anyone you ask will say “WE WANT PEACE ON EARTH”. GOVERNMENTS, for the benefit of mankind as a whole, GIVE US ALL PEACE!