Petition from Gaza: Break the Siege; Support Freedom Flotilla II

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Petition from Gaza: Break the Siege; Support Freedom Flotilla II.

2011-07-01 15:08

Arrêt du blocus a Gaza. Laisser partir la flottille de la liberté 2 pour Gaza

2011-07-01 16:02

It may seem hopeless, but the effort is just, and therefore, it must be supported in heart, mind, and action.

2011-07-01 19:32

It's the coverup that shows the criminal feels guilty for committing the crime, which proves the guilt, in this instance decades-long human rights violations.

2011-07-01 20:51

Here's to a free state of Palestine and Israel (or some agreed entity) in the near future that is based on fundamental principles of human rights, self-determination and justice for all

2011-07-02 00:01

It is international consensus of all the peoples already- the last refusing politicians soon will have to follow OUR will, as it is God`s will.

2011-07-02 03:34

The siege is unnecessary and it violates the most basic human rights all people should enjoy. It has made Gaza into the world's largest open air prison camp. It has created great want among the people living in Gaza and untold suffering of innocent children. It also violates the most important teaching of the Torah, the teaching of compassion for all downtrodden and marginalized peoples. That is what the essential Jewish concept of Tsdakah (righteousness, charity) is all about. The siege violates, moment by moment, this essential tenet of Judaism.

2011-07-02 06:03

For all these years people of Gaza have been deprived of basic human rights.When we talk of justice to all why to leave Palestinians who are sacrificing their silently.

2011-07-02 09:46

Greece is opposed to the siege of Gazabut has not been able to end it -like the whole western world.
It is a shame and I am very sad about this injustice.

2011-07-02 13:40

humans need to change.

2011-07-02 13:48

humans need to change and be more socible

2011-07-02 14:02

it is time Israel lets GAza and its citizens free.
If it was any other people but the Jewish perpetrating this outrage, I believe the west would start bombing

2011-07-02 16:10

Break the Siege.
Free Gaza

2011-07-02 23:23

Trade Union Friends of Palestine support the Freedom Flotilla. I was on the MV Saoirse which was sabotaged. Thinking of all my friends on the flotilla

2011-07-02 23:29

This a Human Rights Issue. Each and every one of us are Entitled to a Decent Standard of Life. This the Palestinians Right, and their Rights Need to be Protected.

2011-07-03 09:56

Петиция из Газы: прорвите блокаду; поддержите Флотилию Свободы II. Семь футов под килем!
Didi

2011-07-03 16:21

Oppressors are never ashamed - alas! Still, we should not give in to convince them for the better. It is as if Jews had never been subdued to injustice themselves. How can they feel righteous befor their God?

2011-07-04 20:09

Of the people, by the people, for the people. All the people!

2011-07-08 04:26

It's about time that the world wakes up to the reality of what is happening in Palestine. The need for basic human rights for the Palestinian people is our cry and the cries of those who lost their lives to free Palestine. We must not forget such activists as Vittorio Arigoni and those before him who put their lives on the line and died for Palestine. His ultimate plea was to "stay Human" the most basic of concepts that define humanity.  Where is the justice here and why is Israel allowed to carry out atrocities against the Palestinian people?  WAKE UP WORLD!

2011-07-12 22:29

Give me liberty or Give me death should apply for everybody not just The U.S

NILE

#45 WE SAY NO TO ISLAMIC TERRORISM AND ANTISEMETISM

2011-07-16 09:39

The plight of the Palestinians is self imposed. It is up to them to get out of what they have brought upon themselves by denouncing terrorism, agree to peaceful co-existence and ask their sponsors to do the same. All the terror groups and their supporters should be sent to The Hague for trial on human rights abuses.
BenjaminHVF

#46 Why hasn't humanity realized it's potential to make a difference

2011-07-24 09:24

That we are free as individuals all over the world, live as equals. And for humanity's sake, stop the bombing save it for any alien invaders. 90% of us humans love violence but in the movies in the ring in a 1-1 fight, I VOTE, THAT THE ISREALI LEADER AND THE PALESTINE LEADER, DUKE IT OUT IN A MATCH, THE UFC ARENA for example. This puts an end the killing of the innocent and the two responsible for all this can understand how feels like to settle their disputes like men and not coward behind your army. Yes I’m calling you cowards for not having the guts to fight your own battles like a MAN. So what if you got big guns so does the rest of the world, still makes you a coward. I can say the same for the North/South America, Europe, Asia, Oceana, Africa, and EVEN ALL THE COUNTRIES AROUND YOU WANT PEACE. Does Israel really not have to courage to say they also want peace, EVEN AT THE EXPENCE OF LAND THAT WASN’T YOURS TO BEGIN WITH? We live in an age where what you do affects us all, because we are all connected. I am Chilean and I’ve traveled to many countries, now in Asia, I see even here they are misunderstood. THE PEOPLE WANT PEACE everywhere you go, I have Israeli friends and they would say the same thing, anyone you ask will say “WE WANT PEACE ON EARTH”. GOVERNMENTS, for the benefit of mankind as a whole, GIVE US ALL PEACE!

2011-07-29 04:59

Human Right violations should be reported to International Criminal Court, Individual Victim Form
Form / Victims / International Criminal Court / Human Right Violations / ICC _Form for Individual Victims FREE PLAISTINA FOR ALL PEOPLE THER HUMENS RIGTHS

2013-03-15 16:01

I believe in the Palestinian right to self determination, autonomy and the basic rights to life. My Palestinian brothers and sisters, I stand with you.Peace and love, from Great Britain.