THIS IS A PETITION TO REMOVE LAURA GLADING FROM OFFICE

Choose a nickname

/ #184 Subject

2014-10-21 05:33

In all my years of worker and never employer, I have never seen a union representative that shows more interest towards the company's work rules been shoved down our throats than what's best for the work group which not only gave up a brief contract negotiated in 2001 to not only allow our company to get back in their feet, but to continue and allowing to chop our contract to less than the one given in 1993. And through all this years allow the same company drag this negotiating power to be miss used with pocket change so we can just continue to believe their lies and deceiving promises. How much does Laura Glading have to see to find in her knowledge that we are not benefiting from this once again 'pocket change' the company is trying to buy our new contract with. Give us back the entire 1993 contract and then we can sit back at the table to focus with much better and productive work rules that will benefit not only the company but the entire workforce that drives this company's profits and success. Let's be considerate and fare with someone that is not showing disrespect to the intelligence of each worker in this corporation, I don't have to have a title like Laura Glading to realize how unfare and bullying AAL is trying to be with the negotiation. We don't need someone like her to just stand and watch their colleagues being taking for a ride, because she's too weak or maybe bought by AAL to throw down the towel. Sorry, But I can't allow to let that happen anymore. We Americans take care of many around the world, but mostly of each one of our own's nation, time to speak up with freedom and fight for our families.