Renew The Tomorrow People!

CW Fan

/ #70

2015-02-21 21:51

The Tomorrow People is the only show since Kyle XY that was cancelled that I immediately was addicted to from the start, and I believe that it's not to late to save the show. Just take it off Monday night and put it on before the Arrow Episodes, so it'll get more attention and have more commercials for it, that'll get it more attention and I guarantee that The Tomorrow People will have double the amount of viewers it had last season. The thought that BATB had more potential was just dumb, I've watched both shows, and yeah BATB is a good show, but The Tomorrow People was by far a better show and had much more potential and should be put back on tv next fall. Robbie Amell owned this show and it was great, and I know that even after it was cancelled more people have been watching it on Netflix and getting instantly hooked after episode 1. CW should bring it back and Renew it for a season 2 with another 22 episodes, and it will get a big boom in season two, and CW will realize it was worth bringing back. Not just 18-40 year olds watch this show. I'm 16, and I know people as young as 13 watching this show who love it, so put it back on tv and give it on last chance.