Renew The Tomorrow People!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Renew The Tomorrow People!.

2014-05-31 19:13

We need to renew The Tomorrow People. It was by far my favorite show. Especially with a cliffhanger like that finale!

2014-06-01 00:13

The Tomorrow People TV show deserve a Second season! Move Jane The Virgin and bring back ground breaking show The Tomorrow People! Thank You
Nick

#53 The Tomorrow People

2014-06-01 00:15

The Tomorrow People is loved by many fans and deserves a second season.

2014-06-01 02:45

PLSSSSSS CW!!!

2014-06-12 06:36

It is the best show i have watched and it should come back.

2014-06-13 21:52

The Tomorrow People is a unique programme and should be given another season to develop the characters farther. Do the writers not have the talent or ability to do this?

2014-06-15 22:35

I love the Tomorrow People put it on Saturday 7 8 central time

2014-06-26 19:37

I think that its wrong that they cancelled the tomorrow people as i was completely obsessed with the series and I would love a second series and many people would agree with me. #Bring it back

yana_nk

#59 Tomorrow people !

2014-06-27 10:40

this show is one of my favorites,and it has a great rating !Don't cancel it give it a chance
#bring back

#60 The tomorrow people

2014-07-01 23:08

you have to bring back the tomorrow people back for a season 2 because you cant just end it like that cause it just left so many loose ends and it was a brilliant series and I think it just needed more publicity and then the ratings would be up but please bring back season 2

2014-07-11 17:51

Please continue the series is awesome,each week i have eagerly awaited the next episode,pls renew.

2014-08-27 13:51

J'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadore =)

2014-10-23 19:30

I cannot believe that an absolutely fantastic series has been cancelled
Astrid, Paris

#64 TTP

2014-11-23 16:20

I can't believe that the series ends like this! I want another season! The last episode makes you want to know what happened to the protagonists. Especially John. Make an exception CW, NBC, ABC, AMC or whatever but continue this series because it has great potential !

2014-12-13 11:18

I'm a 51 year old male IT professional. (Data for Demographics) I recently started watching "The Tomorrow People" on Netflix. I wish this show had been advertised more, otherwise I would have watched it. I'm a big fan of Peyton List since I used to watch her on the daytime Soap "As The World Turns". I really hope there is some way to bring "The Tomorrow People" back on air soon, I was glued to my seat while watching each episode back to back. I found it very exciting, suspenseful and there were many moments that actually brought tears to my eyes both in happiness and sadness. This cast has such great chemistry and potential, it's really a shame to cut it off so soon as it was just getting started. The twists and turns on the show were awesome and the acting was superb.

2014-12-21 14:49

It was the best show I ever seen and can't end like that

2015-01-11 02:57

At least they are coming back on screen together (sort of) on the flash... This show had so much potential!!!!!!!
Pj

2015-01-11 14:26

This is a great show and I'd hate to see it canceled. Great show with a great story line and great actors and there is so much more the network could play off of. I really hope the network really reconsiders 

2015-02-21 21:50

The Tomorrow People is the only show since Kyle XY that was cancelled that I immediately was addicted to from the start, and I believe that it's not to late to save the show. Just take it off Monday night and put it on before the Arrow Episodes, so it'll get more attention and have more commercials for it, that'll get it more attention and I guarantee that The Tomorrow People will have double the amount of viewers it had last season. The thought that BATB had more potential was just dumb, I've watched both shows, and yeah BATB is a good show, but The Tomorrow People was by far a better show and had much more potential and should be put back on tv next fall. Robbie Amell owned this show and it was great, and I know that even after it was cancelled more people have been watching it on Netflix and getting instantly hooked after episode 1. CW should bring it back and Renew it for a season 2 with another 22 episodes, and it will get a big boom in season two, and CW will realize it was worth bringing back. Not just 18-40 year olds watch this show. I'm 16, and I know people as young as 13 watching this show who love it, so put it back on tv and give it on last chance.
CW Fan

2015-02-21 21:51

The Tomorrow People is the only show since Kyle XY that was cancelled that I immediately was addicted to from the start, and I believe that it's not to late to save the show. Just take it off Monday night and put it on before the Arrow Episodes, so it'll get more attention and have more commercials for it, that'll get it more attention and I guarantee that The Tomorrow People will have double the amount of viewers it had last season. The thought that BATB had more potential was just dumb, I've watched both shows, and yeah BATB is a good show, but The Tomorrow People was by far a better show and had much more potential and should be put back on tv next fall. Robbie Amell owned this show and it was great, and I know that even after it was cancelled more people have been watching it on Netflix and getting instantly hooked after episode 1. CW should bring it back and Renew it for a season 2 with another 22 episodes, and it will get a big boom in season two, and CW will realize it was worth bringing back. Not just 18-40 year olds watch this show. I'm 16, and I know people as young as 13 watching this show who love it, so put it back on tv and give it on last chance.

2015-02-24 03:50

PLEASEEE DO IT ON NETFLIX

2015-02-26 05:31

I love this show!!! Please let's bring this back on air!!!

2015-05-16 10:56

I love the series The Tomorrow People 2013 so much. Janine B.

2015-06-24 16:23

You gave the show time to be seen on Netflix and I know now everyone watches it. Check the ratings on Netflix. Nows a perfect chance to bring it back it's been 2 years.

2015-12-17 18:51

I love this show.