Save Our Moose

/ #12

2015-04-07 03:37

Moose ( just like any animal) have areas in which they live called HABITATS.... if we continuously take away there homes how can we expect to never come in contact with them? They need space to live!! in my opinion the moose population should be protected and drivers should use common sense and slow down!! I also think we can learn alot about where are moose populations are headed by regarding another similar animal the CARIBOU. Overhunting, increased pressure from coyotes, shrinking habitat all spell one thing for our moose population: Decline..this is inevitable without the issuing of more liscences. People we have to stand together to protect our wildlife not destroy it. I do sympathize with those families who know or have lost someone as a result of a moose vehicle accident however, we cannot continue to blame an animal as the reason for the crash....Moose did not build roads or build cars they are just trying to live.please take time to read and sign this petition and let the government know they are not doing the right thing in this situation. Thanks from a concerned hunter and citizen.