stop Hackney Homes from making me rehome one of my dogs

/ #140

2015-05-01 10:36

I do not agree with the London councils doing this sort of thing, i too have had similar happen to myself in my London Borough, I too had also stated BEFORE taking the property that I had four shar peis, I was allowed to do my mutual exchange the council knowing full well I had four dogs or I would never have moved! However a year after I moved in I had very aggressive dog wardens turn up at my door threatening to remove my very placid dogs from my property for no reason whatsoever but the fact that the council had seemingly changed their policies regarding tenants having domestic pets! at no time was I given a letter intact none of my neighbours were given letters , the attitude of the wardens was rude and very aggressive I asked to see their policies, I called the council and not one council official could or still have sent me a policy or letter to show me these new policies, Its disgusting I was hounded for months by these two wardens to the point it made me ill no animal lover should have to go through this, its petty crap and its against human rights that I did find out and no council can decide how a family should be living I shall share this petition and hope you can get as many signatures as possible and I urge everyone to call up Hackney Homes to complain!