SAVE HARE HATCH SHEEPLANDS

/ #38

2015-05-08 09:57

I strongly feel that WBC are taking away a great assess to our comunity, the parties that are put on for our elderly in the comunity are looked forward to by these people as many of them do not get out very often, my mother is lucky as she has a family who are able to take her out and she loves to have lunch in the cafe at sheeplands as everyone is so attentive, many are not in this suituation and the parties at sheepland is like going to a big family reunion were they are welcomed with open arms by all the staff at sheeplands and treated like kings and queens while they are there. These event are the high light of these peoples lives and should continue and not be taken away. Being able to go to sheeplands for fresh fruit, veg, eggs and things for the garden and home all under one roof is great, the attention everyone gets at sheeplands is second to none and this should NOT BE TAKEN AWAY FROM OUR COMUNITY. I hope the future of sheeplands can be secured as its a great asset to our comunity and surrounding areas.
Mrs c Johnson