Save The Rock Music Bistro

Craig Jack Lewis

/ #17 New owners not responsible for previous owners mistakes

2015-05-20 09:06

iSigned . Full support here. I've enjoyed performing there. I can say first hand that the negative influence of the previous owner and his friends holding wild parties is gone, thankfully. I was happy to see calm restored almost instantly when the original owners took the reins over. Hailey and her team has done a fantastic job of repairing the damage caused and sticking rigidly to all rules of the community. On a full night when I've performed, the cutoff time is strictly adhered to as well as a permenant consideration to the community regarding music levels. This was sorely lacking in the loud confrontational approach of the previous owner. Its clear that a few neighbours have been upset. This is however not the case with the current owners and making them pay for someone elses wrong doing is morally questionable. The Rock Bistro is an institution that is well respected in the musicians world as well as a landmark attraction. Closing it down would be detrimental to the South Coast in general. I hope we can enjoy many more years of the creative genius that this venue attracts.