Free Willie Minor wrongfully accused a death row inmate

FreeMr.WillieMinor

/ #23 LOOKING FOR JUSTICE BLIND ASS

2015-06-26 16:05

Evidence speaks for itself. The way I see it there is NO JUSTICE ONLY PREJUDICE IN ALABAMA. TUSCALOOSA ALONE with it's messed up sentencing. All for what ALABAMA Football Nick Saban Paul Bear Bryant come on now. With all the illegal shit going on in the college field alone. But there is NOTHING to be spoken on. We would never get it together because we have NO SAY SO ON NOTHING. And for an innocent man to sit and rot for somebody else's wrong doing. Before my granny expired there were constant letters from lil Willie expressing his innocent. He never had the fighting chance to convince a judge or jury. But one thing I do know there was no need of convincing the ones who know him. Because murder is some that is not in his jacket. He was a lot of other things he could be addressed with. Like A FAMILY MAN.. A LOVER... PEACE MAKER.. A FATHER... FRIEND... A HONEST BEING.. TRUST WORTHY.. BUT THE STEREO TYPE YOU HAVE PUT ON HIM... A MURDER... DO ME A FAVOR AND KILL YOURSELF... CAUSE I JUST CAN'T COME TO TERMS WITH THAT ONE...
#FREE LI WILLIE#
#ANOTHER CHANCE FOR WILLIE MINOR#
#WHERE IS THE JUSTICE#
#GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT ONLY IN TUSCALOOSA#
#JUSTICE IS ALL WE ASK#
#WHERE DID OUR SYSTEM GET THEIR DEGREES#