Education before SSA discrimination

David Samy

/ #34

2015-09-25 04:11

I am affected by the ssa policy and many others. This policy is a stab at our rights as students to wear the clothes we desire that is not in anyway disturbing the laws of the state of Tennessee or the United States of America. The SSA policy gets many students in trouble when all they have done is wear the wrong colored hoodie or shirt and it is more a hurt then help honestly none of the teachers like it or like writing kids up and having a student get angry at them for being forced to write them up, students are angered when teachers write them up for something as pathetic as just a red shirt, and parents are mad that they have to purchase new clothes every year for the school year. I see teachers get mad when kids don't stand for the pledge and yell at students saying "people died to give you this freedom you enjoy right now be thankful" and then 3 seconds later they write up a student for wearing a hoodie with no zipper in it saying " hey sorry you can't it's not my fault nothing we can do about it you're not allowed to wear this and that" well what just happened to that freedom you want to talk about. Wearing bla k jeans with no holes and are not too skinny what's wrong with that??? Is that public indecency??? Just stop the suffering and end all of this and the SSA policy... thank you for your time have a great day everyone.