CHANGE IHA'S MASCOT TO A SHRIMP

/ #9

2015-11-19 02:30

What a noble idea. A shrimp. A triumphant shrimp. Not only is a shrimp a symbol for Catholicism, it is really an American symbol as well. To the average person, the bald eagle is America's symbol; the USA's mascot. To the untrained mind that would be true. But to Bill Gates, Oprah, and I, we believe it to be a Shrimp. As it says in the song "America the Beautiful", it says quote: "from sea to shinging sea". Shrimp live in the shining sea. And the sea cradles america so beautifully. Now you may be thinking, why? Why a shrimp? There are so many sea animals that are in the sea other than shrimp. Yes that is true, but the only thing is, none fit the bill of both an All-American Mascot and a Catholic Mascot. Both the Shrimp and Sea Urchins represent Catholicism, and America. Shrimps represent how tiny we must feel in God's holy hands, as do Sea Urchins. But, why would you want a Sea Urchin that doesn't even make good food? Shrimp is a delicious source of protein. Which leads me to the athletes the shrimp mascot would be cheering on. Athletes need a good nutritious meal, rich in protein, which the shrimp would never leave you without. So that being said I agree full-heartedly, that the shrimp should take the place of Rosie the Blue Eagle. Cassidy the Spirit Shrimp, is America's friend, Catholics' friend, IHA's friend, and a smart reminder to eat protein to sustain energy throughout the day.