Neighbors Against Windstream

/ #21

2016-03-11 19:37

I am sick and tired of being lied to. My Internet acts up everytime my neighbor comes up here for a week. Everything slows down or disconnects. They tell me it's not him it my speed so I bumped it up a week.ago which in the middle of the night they cut my Internet off without even telling me they were going to do this. On the night when we were suppose to have those really bad storms and I had no access to radar.to keep an eye on it. Now today I have been without Internet since 1:45am this morning. Called it in got a ticket number and now they saying it is only my address that is affected yet Windstream has been flying up and down my road and several of the workers were spotted at.a.junction box close by..so now after 45 minutes on the phone they have to send a tech out but it won't be till tomorrow. What the heck. I am now paying for the higher speed internet and it still sucks. I had to take a day off from work today because I work from home and had to cancel my plans for tomorrow so I can be here when the tech comes..this is crap.