Sigmundur Davíð, þér er hér með sagt upp störfum!

/ #317

2016-04-02 23:48

I don´t believe a word minister SDG says about his money or about anything else. I belong to the people in my country who is poor and sick, not able to work and forced to eat oatmeal 7days in a row every month because we get too little money. I don´t know in which country minister SDG lives, but it´s certainly not my country or people like me. He will never in this life be able to see the need of common people for respect or help because of sickness and poverty. It seems that he is incapable to see nothing but himself in desperate need to be among "yes" people, that is bad for him, but that´s just the way it is.I don´t think he´s working for us, the people and I trust him zero. Many of us will be glad when he finally leaves his job with all his lies, secrecy, and his disgust of common people, I hope he will also take with him his staff and political allies because they all seems to be like him:, one-way-thinking, blind and greedy without cabality to think for themselves, Friends of SDG seem to know only one word: yeas.The word the minister loves. I certainly don't trust a prime minister who has betrayed us in so many many ways with his lies. And I certainly don´t trust the two parties in Alþingi with the power to run the country. It´s like a waking nightmare.