Social movement of Iranians کمپین مردمی ایرانیان برای جلوگیری از برداشت غیر قانونی اموال ملت ایران

/ #12039

2016-06-20 00:05

Listen up world
I'd like to talk with you about what happened depth.Every day in this sick and mad world, a lot of crimes happen, but how and why we are unaware or do not care???In countries around Iran, a lot of people every day are killed by the terrorists. Sponsored by Saudi Arabia and supported by America and Israel to finally surrounding Iran.I mean, imagine yourself instead of those innocents who are killed every day.Those innocent children have the right to live and grow but most of them are killed before they reach the age of 5.I mean, imagine that these children can be your children.
In this situation there is only one country that behaves based on peace and kindness and justice, justice, justice. But America has adopted sanctions against Iran And now they Confiscated Iranian funds which are located in their banks.I want you support us. during the history no government could trample our right. Help us and we will remember you for your help as we will remember those who insulted us.
We will show them how to behave with great and honorable nation of Iran.
Finally, we will win this great battle because we act according to the Quran and this is why the God is with us.
At the end, my only advice to readers of the text is to research about Quran.The Unprecedented scientific points mentioned in the Quran is my reason for believing in the Quran. All of us will leave this world to our main place called the after life
And that day we all have to wait for God's justice for our work. be careful and be aware before it becomes too late for you...
MGH10