MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD ABOUT HARE HATCH SHEEPLANDS

/ #91

2016-07-31 22:15

I have used Sheeplands for many years, as the former nursery and currently as a garden centre, the farm shop I use very regular due to the fact local produce is sold and so we are supporting the local community. This wonderful place holds craft events, which again supports the local community, hobbists, local folk making a living and is educational, as were the paint/art shops held for young children. At Christmas they provide a real life manger, lust giving family the opportunity to explain the meaning of, along with an animal farm for children to understand and get to know, in many instances stop fears, along with the fun and again education involved. I really cannot understand Wokingham Borough Council not supporting education - it just goes to show, that perhaps local supporters of this council should think about who is on board within this authority when they do not support local needs, requirements and circumstances that make good and have events/activities for our future generations........