WE ARE THE VOICE OF TYSON…THE VOICE TO SHARE HIS STORY AND DEMAND CHANGE…THIS IS TYSON’S FINAL JOURN

shane dean

/ #101 Pit Bull Love

2010-10-05 07:19

I can't imagine the sadness this family is going thru. I have three awesome K9's 2 of them being American Rednose Pit Bulls that my family and I rescued, the other is a German Shephard. I love these dogs like there my children, point being I don't know wat I would do if I lost any of them I get a horrible feeling jus thinkin about it. And to have poor Tyson get murdered due to the stupidity and carelessnes of 2 so called officers of the law is just repulsive to me I mean since wen are they judge an jury and now Veterinary with a sixth sense for disease "smells" seriously? I believe in Karma and I pray these people/ system get there heads out of there A**es and realize probably 90% of animals are or atleast at one time were loved and cared for members of a family. My condolences to the family, its a beautiful thing your doing educating the public as to what can and probably does happens more than we would like to know. Thank You