WE ARE THE VOICE OF TYSON…THE VOICE TO SHARE HIS STORY AND DEMAND CHANGE…THIS IS TYSON’S FINAL JOURN

shane dean

#101 Pit Bull Love

2010-10-05 07:19

I can't imagine the sadness this family is going thru. I have three awesome K9's 2 of them being American Rednose Pit Bulls that my family and I rescued, the other is a German Shephard. I love these dogs like there my children, point being I don't know wat I would do if I lost any of them I get a horrible feeling jus thinkin about it. And to have poor Tyson get murdered due to the stupidity and carelessnes of 2 so called officers of the law is just repulsive to me I mean since wen are they judge an jury and now Veterinary with a sixth sense for disease "smells" seriously? I believe in Karma and I pray these people/ system get there heads out of there A**es and realize probably 90% of animals are or atleast at one time were loved and cared for members of a family. My condolences to the family, its a beautiful thing your doing educating the public as to what can and probably does happens more than we would like to know. Thank You
Krishanda Wade

2010-10-05 21:44

This is so wrong and horrible! I cant believe someone could be so heartless! Does he realize how many people he has hurt! Think about how many other dogs he may have done this to. Think about how many best friends he could have taken away from children....I have no more words because I was taught that if I didnt have anything nice to say not to say it at all! I dont have anything nice to say to this man!
Ginny Messier

#103 Tyson

2010-10-06 01:31

I am so sorry for your incredible loss of your beloved Tyson! This should never have happened! You did everything right. I am so sick and tired and angry about hearing these stories of the unnecessary killing of perfectly fine dogs. It is time for us to stand up and voice our opinion on this horrendous practice of miscommunication by the people who run our cities and shelters! Thank you for giving me a chance to let them know that we animal lovers are fed up with their cruel and stupid tactics! I am honored to be one of the voices for Tyson! Tyson, I look forward to meeting you at the Rainbow Bridge! We will be a huge group of animals and people who care! We will give you the love and care that your new human did not get a chance to give you. And I also look forward to meeting him.
Patricia Vanden-Brand

#104 Poor Baby

2010-10-06 05:39

The petition brought tears to my eyes as I read it. I know this type of situation happens all the time and it is NOT RIGHT. I love all animals and I am the first to say that whatever was done to him should be done to the people that did it to him.
Stevie Ohlarik

#105 Tyson needs justice!

2010-10-06 07:09

It's sick what those AC guys did. Tyson needed to live a full life with happiness and joy and these people took it away!! RIP Tyson We love you!
Sherry Ohlarik

#106 TYSON

2010-10-06 08:47

God Bless you in Doggie Heaven Tyson.... RIP
Meilinda Lim

#107 Did he have to die?

2010-10-06 13:01

Why did he have to die!!! His owner tried so hard to find him, they just wouldn't give up!!! He was a sweet animal full of life. He did not deserve to die! He did nothing bad! People can be so, so, so careless! His owner was being lied to! Putting Tyson in a freezer??? Isn't that disrespectful?
stacey barnes

2010-10-07 00:42

i think that they just were asses there and they should be held accountale for being so mean to tyson that is just plain sick what they did
Kelly Quickle

#109 Inhumane and Indescent

2010-10-07 23:33

Tyson had a second chance at a great life until someone took it upon themselves to take it away from him. It is a slap in the face to every animal lover, pit bull advocate, and rescuer. There must be change now. And it starts here with you. If you were a black man, would you accept being judged because you are a black man? If you were Jewish, would you accept being judged because you are Jewish? Every human is an individual, who makes their own choices and expresses their own feelings. We teach our children not to judge someone because of the way they look. Yet, we judge dogs every day because of the way they look. Statistically, many people can't even correctly identify a pit bull when shown breeds with similar characteristics. This life, Tyson's life, was stolen. It was not your place to act as judge, jury, and executioner. Change must come now, not just in Tyson's memory - but for the benefit of other dogs who may find themselves in the same unfortunate position. And for the humans that love them...
Samantha Lonsberry

#110 Change

2010-10-08 19:58

I cannot believe that instead of trying to find his home they just killed him. No one to hold him nothing! Threw him in a freezer and forgot about him. No one deserves that b*llsh*t. Imagine if he were yours and you were desperately trying to find him, only to find out he was killed the same day he got out. We need to do something, where was the ASPCA through all of this?

#111 Re: Poor Baby

2010-10-08 20:00

julie pierce

2010-10-08 21:27

signed and forwarded
joetta palazzola

#113 they don't care

2010-10-10 08:29

it is ezier to KILL than to take care of/find owner. shows how much THEY care.
Sarah Turkel

#114 Sympathy

2010-10-10 16:16

My deepest sympathy goes out to all of you who volunteered your time to find Tyson and for Tyson himself. What this story sounds like to me is that "Officer Disano" here doesn't much care for his job. He certainly doesn't sound like an animal lover, in fact, quite the opposite. Who in their right mind would just put a dog to sleep w/o taking the time to have him checked ? And how is it that he's even authorized to euthanize any living creature ? I'm not sure what your plan is to rectify this situation, but I support "Tyson" 100%. Whether the dog had "parvo" or not, he should of been checked first & the last possible resource they should use for any sick dog would be euthanization. Im disgusted w/ how this has been handled. My first concern would be getting needles & euthanization drugs OFF the animal control trucks. That way, it's not even an option for these "so called" dog officers in the future.
Donna Hopkins

#115 How Could They?

2010-10-12 22:04

I just sat here and cried the whole time that I was reading about TYSON. I sure would have loved to known him.
They took that away from everyone by doing what they did! How can someone just go on saying they never saw TYSON? If you ask me, they didn't follow any rules, they had all the information but they did just as they wanted to! They are not professionals, they are murderers.
I think that they should all lose their jobs for what they have done!!!

RIP TYSON
al bradley

2010-10-13 22:35

What if it were your pet???? Hmmmm...different, huh?
paul gould

2010-10-14 21:08

Its an absolute shame how these dogs are treated. Our pit is one of the best behaved and most loving dog I've ever met.... These pups didn't do it, it was irresponsible owners
wanda carrion

2010-10-17 09:09

Animals help with growth nd learning. Being responsble raising an animal or family member.I have always had dogs growing up nd thru out my life..my son has a cat. My son heard about this story nd asked if I could sign the petition to give tyson a voice..I feel for this animal nd the owner..it is such a shame how people can be so damn cruel.Its sad how my 10yr old has more compasion than an adult..what example is that for kids nd teens?

This post has been removed by the author of this petition (Show details)

2010-10-21 15:27

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2010-10-21 15:48