WE ARE THE VOICE OF TYSON…THE VOICE TO SHARE HIS STORY AND DEMAND CHANGE…THIS IS TYSON’S FINAL JOURN

Danielle Tiano

#169 Tyson's Story

2010-11-06 02:02

Mr. Disano should be ashamed of himself. I can probably see where he was coming from too, being a dog officer in the city. He probably figured seeing the dog was a pitbull and that if the dog got away once, the dog will get away again & probably hurt someone. He sees pitbulls everyday get euthanized & he sees the overwhelming number of pitbulls that flood his animal shelter; however, what he did was sneaky. He took it upon himself to bring his own feelings about the breed into the situtation & abused his authority to end this dog's life. What he failed to understand is that pitbull or not, this dog had a home & a family!! What a coward!!
Catherine Carver

#170 Special Spirit

2010-11-07 03:55

I never got to actually meet Tyson but since I heard his story i feel like i knew him. I've listened to the stories told by the ones who loved and cared for him. I've heard his quacking bark, even if only through videos. Tyson was a special spirit who deserved to live his life.
Thank you to whoever created this petition. Tyson's voice needs to be heard, and this will most definitely help it grow louder and travel further.
judy galarneau

#171 A voice for Tyson

2010-11-07 04:22

Help us spread the word about the murder of a 5 year old pitbull named Tyson that was murdered by
Providenc RI Animal Control Please sign the Petition. Help us Stop the Murder's,
Help be a VOICE FOR TYSON
Angela McGrath

#172 Petition for Tyson

2010-11-09 21:30

Please take a minute to sign this petition in honor of all animals who are dependent upon us to be their trusted guardians.
Kimberly Bennett

#173 Tyson R.I. P.

2010-11-12 05:17

How can law enforcement and animal control do this to a dog or any dogs. They were put on this earth just like we were! You have no right to harm them or kill a family member. You should be fired etc.

We the people of U.s, DEMAND JUSTICE FOR ALL ANIMALS. WE ARE THE TAXPAYERS AND WHAT WE SAY IT SHOULD BE SHOULD BE. WE PAY YOUR WAGES AND IT SHOULD BE OUR CHOICE ON HOW THINGS ARE TAKEN CARE OF.
Sherry Ohlarik

#174 RIP TYSON

2010-11-12 06:32

We will make a stand and our voices will be heard. Tyson we love and miss you and we will keep fighting til we get "JUSTICE" for you and all the other animals wrongfully terminated. We stand "STRONG" as a family and will continue to fight as a family because we miss you. We know that you are all watching over us at the Rainbow Bridge. RIP all you beautiful "BABIES" We LOVE YOU !! <3 <3
EVI KURAESIN

#175 VOICE OF TYSON

2010-11-16 10:08

Lots of thing that we learn from animal.
Love people with unconditional is one of lots of thing that animal teach us.
WHY WE put THEM to negative determination...
WHY dont we try to live harmony side by side, not judging their looks of what people made to them... ITS NOT FAIR.
Dont blame our fault to them.