WE ARE THE VOICE OF TYSON…THE VOICE TO SHARE HIS STORY AND DEMAND CHANGE…THIS IS TYSON’S FINAL JOURN

Joe Cronin

#76 Poor baby

2010-09-23 15:25

Shari Donnelly

#77 Heart broken

2010-09-23 18:19

This is a very sad, unfortunate story. The animal control officers, in this case, should loose their jobs.

Shelley Green

#78 Discrimination knows no bounds

2010-09-23 21:17

Happens to humans, animals. We all should be aware that we have limited energy and resources, and should avail ourselves to maximizing them to positive efforts.

#79 Shut Them Down

2010-09-23 21:24

The Providence shelter should be shut down for this. I am sure that this is not their first time stepping out of bounds with someone's beloved pet, but Tyson's story will definitely be the one to speak for all of the other injustices. Every experience I have ever had with the providence shelter has been a terrible one and this story about Tyson tops the list and should be the last straw. I have two dogs of my own and I am proud to sign this petition in honor of Tyson's memory and in the hopes that the providence shelter will be shut down. I agree that this act is unforgivable and deserves a punishment.

Shannon Fondelheit

#80 TYSON

2010-09-25 01:25

Sorry to hear about your lost. I have been following this on craigslist, while i was searching to adopt a dog. This story is very sad. I own a 5 year old American Red-Nose Pitball, his is the most sweetest, friendliest, and loyal dog. Pitball do not deserve the bad rep that they have its their ignorant owners that do it to them! RIP TYSON!! Glad to see everyone standing up for the pitball breed!

#81 tyson

2010-09-25 20:56

someone should pay

Nicole

#82 :'( Tyson

2010-09-27 01:03

There were so many good people out looking for Tyson but it takes one person to uncaringly take away this poor dog's life.  How sad. Something should be done.

david tetreault

#83 a voice for tyson

2010-09-29 04:51

it is people like those animal control officiers in providence that need to be euthanized they pose more of a threat to a society than a pittbull and a pittbull mix they need to be charged to the full extent of the law for murder people say pittbulls are dangerous but i own one and he is a big baby and so arent the others i have met
kelly colbert

2010-09-29 06:00

What a horrible story!! I feel soo bad for tyson!! Justice for tyson!!!
Royal Laurent

#85 Very unfortunate

2010-09-29 14:05

Let me begin by stating that although I like dogs, I am not a dog lover, so my motivation might be a bit different from others. What I am most angry about here is the utter failure of a government department totally forgot its own mission and the unbelievable level of apathy within the department. Because of this, those responsible should be let go. After all, as taxpayers one should expect that at least a government agency should be true to it's own mission. But alas, it sounds as if the people working for this agency along with other agencies, both state, federal and local all seem to have the attitude that all they have to do is show up and they are guaranteed never to get fired...so they act like it too.

A sad state of affairs indeed. By the way, just because I am not a dog lover does not mean that I do not empathize with your quest. I do. My thoughts go out to those who are affected by this travesty.
Roxanne Searer

#86 Tyson

2010-09-30 04:24

I agree - breeds should not be sterotyped - there are evern vicious dogs in smaller breeds - I have an ex inlaw who owns a Lhasa Alpsa and that dog has to be locked in teh cellar by its owner as it he will bite and chew anyone who walks into that home - he has even turned on the owner a few times but she refuses to put him down - so now tell me - is that dog sterotyped I think not - in this Lhasa case he was made that way from rough play by the owners adult son- adn being told to "get em" again it is in the upbringing - not the animal breed
Julie Day

2010-10-01 00:27

Although it will never bring Tyson back, I hope the guilty parties involved pay in some way for what they have done. Whether it be losing their jobs, and/or paying a lawsuit settlement. If any monetary settlement is received, a free spay/neuter clinic for Pit Bulls & Pit Bull mixes would definitely be warranted. There are too many dying in the shelters because of irresponsible breeders and owners.

Kevin Pham

2010-10-01 06:48

eff up
Patricia White-Locricchio

#89 The voice of Tyson

2010-10-02 03:09

The entire ordeal with the animal control officers should not be allowed to continue. It is evident to me they not only do not care for their jobs but care even less for the animals they work with.

The animal control officers need to be removed from their positions.
Kristen Raposa

2010-10-02 06:07

This is very sad...
Lucy St.Onge

#91 Get them out!

2010-10-02 06:25

We need to remove those who are responsible for Tyson's and other pets death! This is way to out of hand and we all need to do something. Let's start firing these heartless asses and show we are in control of what happens in Rhode Island.

Heather Massarone

#92 Kill the Deed Not the Breed

2010-10-02 07:31

May God Bless You Tyson.
You are a legend.
You have touched
so many who did not know you.
Your sacrifice will never be
forgotten and should never be forgiven.
So sorry you are gone. :(
Karin Wallace

#93 Words fail me...!

2010-10-02 07:51

Every dog deserves to be loved and respected, its "people" who cause the trouble.
christy yorz of Connecticut

#94 tyson, u will be in our prayers

2010-10-02 09:00

what a awful thing, those assholes shouldnt even be allowed around
animals and even be stuck with that needle in a dark van. im a pitbull
owner and lover. pitbulls r more trusting around children then a chi or any
of those small dogs. tyson baby although i never met u i love u and wish
u were still here and justice will find those assholes who took ur life
and broke the hearts of ur family. R.I.P. TYSON
Jaque Daly

#95 Shame on you!!

2010-10-02 23:48

This so sucks. I am sorry that I just read this story because I would have participated in the vigil. Shame on the "animal control" officers involved in this cruel farce.
Carmen Klapper

2010-10-03 17:18

Tyson RIP - We will fight for you
Jennifer Bigger

2010-10-04 01:59

I cant believe that a person or people could be so cruel....
suzanne m tassoni

2010-10-04 02:48

Tyson I'm disgusted with what P.A.S. did to you...you are one of GODS angels....watch over us and all the animals that are under the LAX UNTIL WE ARE HEARD...I LOVE YOU TYE!
pamela mcgowan

#99 for tyson,

2010-10-04 08:20

i'm just at a loss for words. people are just heartless, nowdays. they would just as sure to blow anyons head off as to do their job. in this case, they just didn't want to be bothered, why are they even working for the dog pound? if they are so heartless and uncareing? 3hat if that was his childs dog. pretty soon, i'm afraid they are going to ban all dogs.. their all those dogs, they are our dogs, part of our family. just as our children are. i have a chichuaua, my daughter has a pit mix, a mixed up dog and my son has a bullie, and my brother has a sheltie. they are our babies. i.m sorry i would kill someone if they were to kill any of our babies.
michelle forrest

2010-10-04 13:19

Hope you get the justice for tyson He did not deserve to have his life ended xox