WE ARE THE VOICE OF TYSON…THE VOICE TO SHARE HIS STORY AND DEMAND CHANGE…THIS IS TYSON’S FINAL JOURN

Royal Laurent

/ #85 Very unfortunate

2010-09-29 14:05

Let me begin by stating that although I like dogs, I am not a dog lover, so my motivation might be a bit different from others. What I am most angry about here is the utter failure of a government department totally forgot its own mission and the unbelievable level of apathy within the department. Because of this, those responsible should be let go. After all, as taxpayers one should expect that at least a government agency should be true to it's own mission. But alas, it sounds as if the people working for this agency along with other agencies, both state, federal and local all seem to have the attitude that all they have to do is show up and they are guaranteed never to get fired...so they act like it too.

A sad state of affairs indeed. By the way, just because I am not a dog lover does not mean that I do not empathize with your quest. I do. My thoughts go out to those who are affected by this travesty.