WE ARE THE VOICE OF TYSON…THE VOICE TO SHARE HIS STORY AND DEMAND CHANGE…THIS IS TYSON’S FINAL JOURN

Roberta Attleboro

#51 RIP TYSON!

2010-09-17 03:46

SHAME ON YOU ALL THAT PARTOOK IN THIS MISJUSTICE TO A LOVING ANIMAL THAT FINALLY FOUND A FOREVER HOME!I have also adopted animals from Attleboro, and have seen firsthand just how happy that can make any pooch or kitty, I have adopted both.To the hopefully temporary ACO, and other staff. that were unwilling to assist in the safe return of Tyson!We could actually use more Tyson's in the world and less of your type.You disgust me more than you will ever know.Have you no heart at all?After all of the efforts that were made on Tyson's behalf, you were so quick to dismiss him as one of those dogs.Let me just tell you this, I use to think of them as one of those dogs.I knew nothing about Pits at the time, and allowed myself for awhile to believe everything I heard in the media about them.However that has changed due to a wonderful animal loving, friend of mine (Karen).Through her I have learned many things about this breed.Animals just like children learn what they live.Any dog, can live long succesful lives right alongside their family members, if given the chance that is.Apparently these scumbags have never come home after a hard day at work and snuggled with any pup, animals of any size type, breed are the best companions someone could ever ask for.I truly hope that you are held responsible for your actions each and every one of you.We could actually use more Tyson's in the world and less of your type!To the family that took the time to get to know Tyson, and hoped to have many years with him, I am so sorry for your loss.I can't even begin to imagine what you must be feeling at this time.I will keep you in my thoughts.I intend to use my mouth and the internet as much as possible, to keep this circulating, Tyson will be heard.All of us true animal lovers will lose sleep over this terrible loss of Tyson, however hopefully now this sad story will be heard by everyone, we will merge together to ensure that the whole lot of the bad seeds out there in Providence are removed from your positions.Perhaps your new job could be more along the lines of something that requires no feelings.

RIP TYSON, may your loss not be forgotten and your so called judge and jury be removed immediately.

Mary Cooke

#52 Tyson

2010-09-17 06:24

This is absolutely UNFORGIVEABLE! The heartlessness is out of this world. If they don't care about animals GET ANOTHER JOB FOOLS! I would sue the pants of them for not even suggesting you check the animals there. Then to say you can not have the body makes me think they more then likely did something to that dog if there was nothing to hide you would not be afraid for someone to see the animal not to mention give it back. These people need punishment for wrong doing.SHAME ON THEM FOR ALLOWING FEAR TO GUIDE THEM! IDIOTS! That dog JUST may have saved someones life if given a chance. Get another job!

Treva Jacquel

#53 you take a piece of my heart

2010-09-17 06:41

did this officer check this dog for a chip??? not that it matters bc my dog doesnt have 1 either bc i am more scared someone will steal her than her running away or getting lost but still wondering....  i am dying inside for Tyson i do not understand if their is a god how he can allow people like this to walk on this earth...it scares me to death...what if my dog accidently got out is it going to happen to her ...who makes these people god...same with BSL .....no one has the right to chose who lives and who dies....are we waiting for the next hitler to be born ...should i be scared that tomorrow they might decide jews dont deserve to live again......think about it really think about it are these people morons it all seems so simple their are much easier ways to solve problems listen to the people who fight the wars not the people who sit behind the desks.....trust me they know better in all aspects...children, animals,rehabilitation-WAKE UP!!!  

This post has been removed by the author of this petition (Show details)

2010-09-17 14:04

ken Schweitzer

2010-09-17 17:12

This is just horrible. It breaks my heart! We will remember you always tyson. RIP Baby boy!

Carol Gedman

#56 Tyson's voice

2010-09-17 18:01

I'll alway's be a voice for Tyson and all animal's.

Chris McDermott

#57 RIP Tyson

2010-09-17 18:12

To Providence Animal Control, why don't you heartless people get jobs like trash pick up or something. Do you bleed? I doubt it. Your pitiful. How does it feel to know you've saddened so many people? Do you believe in KARMA ? I do . Tyson will get his day.

Jessica Finch

2010-09-17 21:30

I recently was able to own a dog and the first time in my life was able to experience the love an animal has for others.  I went through a horrible year and my little puggle was truly my hero/protector.  Every night I have him by my side and sleep a little easier.  Tyson was someones baby, someones protector and the fact that Providence Animal Shelter took that away from someone is not only upsetting but heart breaking!  If my Brady ever went missing I would do ALL in my power to find him regardless of the outcome and if later I found out I was lied to and they had killed him I would be devasted.  This needs to be stopped! 

Jan Harding

#59 TYSON...

2010-09-17 21:34

So glad there is a petition...I hope he gets justice!!!!

Diana Lutz

#60 Tyson

2010-09-17 21:45

Thank you so much for doing this for this beautiful dog.  His story breaks my heart.

#61 RIP boy...

2010-09-17 23:25

Anyone who has a brain in their head (and actually uses it) realizes that people AND dogs are generally products of their environments.

Michael Disano represents the same, ignorant, discriminating attitude and behavior that PEOPLE had to endure prior to the civil rights movement.  Tyson was the victim of a modern-day lynching and it is NO DIFFERENT than a hate crime against a human.

Hopefully justice will take care of Disano, but either way, karma will take care of Disano and people like him.

Shana Gill

#62 RIP TYSON

2010-09-18 07:17

I didnt know Tyson Personally but when i read his story on the news...my heart just broke!! he was a very beautiful animal and did not deserve what they did to him! I myself own a 2 yr old Pitbull named King...and he is one of the most lovable and caring dog i have ever known...and i dont know wat i would do if i lost my dog to something like this!!! people need to get over their fears and ignorance to this breed of dog..because pitbulls are the most loving loyal and well tempered dogs there are!!! its not the dog its the person who raises them......RIP TYSON...u will be remembered!!!

JOHN GOBBI

2010-09-18 16:39

That is a horrible story I cant believe that happened that poor dog. U should sue those pricks in Providence !!!!

Wayne Brown

#64 STOP PAC NOW

2010-09-19 01:30

We must stop PAC now. The lying and deceit showed in this issue is reprehensible. Corruption even exists in Animal Control!

Carol Habig

#65 THE ACO PROBABLY JUST WANTED TO KILL SOMETHING

2010-09-19 06:17

The use of power against creatures to just hurt, maim or kill is evil. Whether without the cover of a uniform or badge or with the uniform, that person needs to be accountable for killing an animal or a human just to say he/she could.  This Michael Disano needs to be accountable and be fired. Polices, regulations and laws were broken just because he wanted to kill something. Evil.

sandra patterson

#66 Tyson

2010-09-21 09:04

That is cruel what they did toTyson,something has to change!! The poor guy never should of went through any of this.I will be his voice also and sign this petition.

Debra Henry

#67 Tyson

2010-09-21 12:23

Such a horrible thing never should have been done to Tyson.Michael Disano should be ashamed and should be fired!

Kelsey E

#68 I cant belive they did that!

2010-09-21 23:38

I know if that happend to my dog i would be making her voice heard for miles. that makes me so mad!. i have a pitbull of my own, and what they did to pour tyson was wrong and so, mean. :(

rob simas

#69 providence animal control is the worst place

2010-09-22 00:33

i have had a few situations with the providence animal control and let me just say they are the most rude bunch of individuals ive ever seen i wish that place would be shut down or restaffed

james watson

#70 thats terriable

2010-09-22 03:17

i am sorry to hear of the loss i hope they pay for what they did . i know that being a pitt owner is tough some times i feel that people just look for excueses they have no right life libert property that is our right and they took your porperty and they could never repalce it so i hope they pay. they complain about the distruction a pitt causes and now they kill-murder an animal that did nothing wrong. i believe there is no dollar amount that is worth what they did if they ask how much tell them they cannt count that high

Sami Watson
Gervais

#71 Bs

2010-09-22 08:38

This Even made me cry, I think thats BS! what kind of cold hearted person could kill a poor Dog without even looking for his owners then hide it from the actuall owner! Im Samantha Watson 15 year Old girl and i say That was murder!

Dawn Wing

#72 Jezebel

2010-09-22 11:34

I own pit bulls i have three of my Jezebels puppies. I lost my Jezebel on sept 2, due to a anestic reaction while she was being spayed. Jezebel was my best friend and is sadly missed by all that knew her. On a side note while Jezebel was nursing her ten puppies she also nursed two kittens because there mother was killed by a lab mix. So to all those who say pits are bad maybe you should realize its not the breed its the owners who are the danger.

Pattie FairbanK

#73 Tyson

2010-09-22 19:29

I saw the youtube video & was horrified.  Clearly, animal control didn't have any regards for this beautiful animal.

Providence needs to re-vamp their protocol, so this doesn't happen to another innocent animal.

I don't live in Providence, but am an animal lover!!!!!!!!!!!  That's who should be rescuing animals, animal lovers not non-compassionate people.

Lynn Newsome

#74 This is a hate crime

2010-09-22 19:53

People need to stop looking at Pit Bulls as vicious, and look at their own hate toward them as unnecessary! We have to stand up for these breeds, for all breeds. Animal hate crimes are committed all the time.  These beautiful animals go through so much hurt and so much pain. Have you walked an animal shelter, or humane sociaety? We don't know all their stories, but we know Tyson's. Lets do something about it!

Sherry Martineau

2010-09-23 03:56

It's the man that makes the animal mean not the animal. live long the pitt bull