WE ARE THE VOICE OF TYSON…THE VOICE TO SHARE HIS STORY AND DEMAND CHANGE…THIS IS TYSON’S FINAL JOURN

Treva Jacquel

/ #53 you take a piece of my heart

2010-09-17 06:41

did this officer check this dog for a chip??? not that it matters bc my dog doesnt have 1 either bc i am more scared someone will steal her than her running away or getting lost but still wondering....  i am dying inside for Tyson i do not understand if their is a god how he can allow people like this to walk on this earth...it scares me to death...what if my dog accidently got out is it going to happen to her ...who makes these people god...same with BSL .....no one has the right to chose who lives and who dies....are we waiting for the next hitler to be born ...should i be scared that tomorrow they might decide jews dont deserve to live again......think about it really think about it are these people morons it all seems so simple their are much easier ways to solve problems listen to the people who fight the wars not the people who sit behind the desks.....trust me they know better in all aspects...children, animals,rehabilitation-WAKE UP!!!