WE ARE THE VOICE OF TYSON…THE VOICE TO SHARE HIS STORY AND DEMAND CHANGE…THIS IS TYSON’S FINAL JOURN

Roberta Attleboro

/ #51 RIP TYSON!

2010-09-17 03:46

SHAME ON YOU ALL THAT PARTOOK IN THIS MISJUSTICE TO A LOVING ANIMAL THAT FINALLY FOUND A FOREVER HOME!I have also adopted animals from Attleboro, and have seen firsthand just how happy that can make any pooch or kitty, I have adopted both.To the hopefully temporary ACO, and other staff. that were unwilling to assist in the safe return of Tyson!We could actually use more Tyson's in the world and less of your type.You disgust me more than you will ever know.Have you no heart at all?After all of the efforts that were made on Tyson's behalf, you were so quick to dismiss him as one of those dogs.Let me just tell you this, I use to think of them as one of those dogs.I knew nothing about Pits at the time, and allowed myself for awhile to believe everything I heard in the media about them.However that has changed due to a wonderful animal loving, friend of mine (Karen).Through her I have learned many things about this breed.Animals just like children learn what they live.Any dog, can live long succesful lives right alongside their family members, if given the chance that is.Apparently these scumbags have never come home after a hard day at work and snuggled with any pup, animals of any size type, breed are the best companions someone could ever ask for.I truly hope that you are held responsible for your actions each and every one of you.We could actually use more Tyson's in the world and less of your type!To the family that took the time to get to know Tyson, and hoped to have many years with him, I am so sorry for your loss.I can't even begin to imagine what you must be feeling at this time.I will keep you in my thoughts.I intend to use my mouth and the internet as much as possible, to keep this circulating, Tyson will be heard.All of us true animal lovers will lose sleep over this terrible loss of Tyson, however hopefully now this sad story will be heard by everyone, we will merge together to ensure that the whole lot of the bad seeds out there in Providence are removed from your positions.Perhaps your new job could be more along the lines of something that requires no feelings.

RIP TYSON, may your loss not be forgotten and your so called judge and jury be removed immediately.