WE ARE THE VOICE OF TYSON…THE VOICE TO SHARE HIS STORY AND DEMAND CHANGE…THIS IS TYSON’S FINAL JOURN

Sarah Turkel

/ #114 Sympathy

2010-10-10 16:16

My deepest sympathy goes out to all of you who volunteered your time to find Tyson and for Tyson himself. What this story sounds like to me is that "Officer Disano" here doesn't much care for his job. He certainly doesn't sound like an animal lover, in fact, quite the opposite. Who in their right mind would just put a dog to sleep w/o taking the time to have him checked ? And how is it that he's even authorized to euthanize any living creature ? I'm not sure what your plan is to rectify this situation, but I support "Tyson" 100%. Whether the dog had "parvo" or not, he should of been checked first & the last possible resource they should use for any sick dog would be euthanization. Im disgusted w/ how this has been handled. My first concern would be getting needles & euthanization drugs OFF the animal control trucks. That way, it's not even an option for these "so called" dog officers in the future.