respect roberto mancini

JackandChloe

/ #134 Top five manager

2012-04-20 19:49

The press have never got the hang of Mancini, quite apart from their usual bias to the Old Order. Remember reading the jokes when City bought Silva that Mancini had made a mistake and meant to sign Villa? Informed reporting there, not! And for all the talk of the money spent by the club, Mancini has shown real incite in bringing in quality players who were previously unrecognized at this level. He has shown great ability with tactics, annoying many City fans last season by playing a tight game to ensure that City made the Champions League, then switching completely this season to a beautiful flowing attacking style that has rightly been compared to Barcelona. Finally, the way he has conducted himself has been a model of professionalism, which makes me proud to be a City fan. I get the feeling the City owners are about building for the long term, and I think they have one of the top five managers in world football who should continue to lead City regardless of whether we win the Premiership this season or next.