Opposition to ITV

Aad.Ganchi@gmail.com

/ #348

2012-08-14 20:47

The radio station was completely different when it just started. As i mentioned earlier, you could actually feel the sincerity and piety of the ulama and presenters. There wasn't all this constant competitions and hardly any women at all. The programs were held in accordance to the shariah. Now the condition is really sad... forget the abiya in cartoon form on ITV - radio islaam has, or at least had in the days when we used to listen, muslims actually playing out stories of the prophets and pretending to be hazrat moosa A.S, Safoora A.S and even fir'oun. Na'oozubillah! How can a muslim even in play fashion utter the blasphemy and kufr that fir'oun did? They had the stories of all the prophets like that and to me its the highest form of disrespect to the great and noble prophets and sahaaba (may Allah have mercy on all of them.I remember on thursday nights, they used to have riddle solving or something. The male presenter used to joke with females who used to call in and discuss issues which had nothing to do with islaam i.e the red sea, how long human being's toe nails take to grow etc. It was really sick considering that its the greatest night of the week which supposed to be utilized in order to make ibaadat. I believe there's much worse things going on now. One just can't understand what these ulama are after.....