Opposition to ITV

Muslima

/ #390

2012-08-15 11:45

I know i'm supposed to be out of here but i just need to say that i doubt more than a very few people on this petition against ITV have a TV at all.

Why are we so stubborn to accept ALLAH'S law? @itv supporter i'm surprised that you find the arguments weak even though ahadeeth have been sited in order to back up our arguments!

What stronger arguments can there be after the words of ALLAH'S rasool??? we have sited ahadeeth warning against music and photography, also on the voice of a woman, hijaab, intermingling etc. WHY didnt one ITV supporter recall ONE SINGLE hadeeth/shar'i proof/quraanic ayah stating that what they're doing is permitted in the shariah??? That its fine for woman to abandon hijaab if she's making da'wah on ITV? Music is fine as long as its on adverts etc? the womans voice can be flaunted in order to make tableegh?

Our source, our strength and our knowledge HAS to be based on the shariah of islaam. If 600 ulama or even more say that TV is halaal, IT WON'T MAKE IT HALAAL. Halaal is clear and haraam is clear. Allah blessed every human with intelligence - Intelligence which no layman or aalim have control over, hence its upon you and everyone TO THINK FOR THEMSELVES.