Opposition to ITV

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Opposition to ITV.

Thinker

#376 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ALLAH LAW ITV HARAAM

2012-08-15 00:29

#374: mohseen - Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ALLAH LAW ITV HARAAM  

I agree that Haraam is Haraam period.

However many Ulema are of the opinion that a TV channel dedicated to Dawah and which ensures strict compliance of the Shariah ( like prohibition of music, no women etc etc ) can be allowed subject to certain strict conditions. They do not say that it is Haraam period. They say it can be allowed subject to certain strict conditions. There is a big difference. I am sure you are aware of the ulema who hold this view.

MOHSEEN

#377 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ALLAH LAW ITV HARAAM

2012-08-15 00:33

#372: Dont talk nonsense - Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ALLAH LAW ITV HARAAM

ITV, brother is potraying ISLAM .Other channel portary the western kuffar .When anything which is going to come on on ITV ,people will understand that this is islam .So when the woman laugh with the men ... this will be islam .Just how the west wants it to be.When the ambiya are shown in cartoon form then the kuffar will say why are you jumping when we draw your prohets in cartoon forms.ITV is haraam do what you want and say what you want . QIYAMAATS DAY GET READY TO STAND BEFORE ALLAH TALLA AND EXPLAIN WHY THE WOMAN WERE ON ITV AND THE MUSIC AND THE POTRAYING OF ISLAM THROUGH THIS FILTY TV. ITV is worse and  absolute and utter nonsense.SHAYTAAN JUSTIFIED HIS EVIL I AM BETTER THEN HIM . LIKE THOSE WHO ARE JUSTIFYING ITV WITH EXAMPLES OF EATING PLACES WITH MUSIC IN THE BACKGROUND

MOHSEEN

#378 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ALLAH LAW ITV HARAAM

2012-08-15 00:36

#376: Thinker - Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ALLAH LAW ITV HARAAM

Has itv removed the woman . The ambiya in cartoon form .THE MUSIC . and the prniciple fact the pictures .PLEASE INFORM ME .IF NOT HAZRAT WHO IS TAKING THE SIN AND I BET YOU THEY WILL NEVER TAKE THE WOMAN OFF . SHAYTAAN WILL DIE . LET SEE I CHALLENGE YOU GET THEM TO TAKE THE WOMAN . I JUST WANT TO SEE THAT AS A FIRST STEP

Very weak student of Islam

#379 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ALLAH LAW ITV HARAAM

2012-08-15 00:37

#377: MOHSEEN - Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ALLAH LAW ITV HARAAM  

You do make some valid points. This is not an easy topic to do by means of a chat forum.

You need to ask the Ulema why they allow a Dawah channel ( subject to strict compliance with Shariah ). They surely have more wisdom than you and I. I am learning every day.

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2012-08-15 00:40

LEAVE IT TO ALLAH SLMS

#381 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ALLAH LAW ITV HARAAM

2012-08-15 00:41

#371: - Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ALLAH LAW ITV HARAAM

When the brain is filled with carrion chickens then all a person can do is give a example of eating. TV IS PICTURES WHICH IS HARAAM . CAN A PERSON TAKE A PIG AND READ BISMILLAH AND SAY ITS HALAAL . PEOPLE ARE EATING PIG HE WILL SAY AT LEAST I AM READING ALLAHS NAME . WILL ANYONE WITH A FLIKKER OF IMAAN DO THAT . THAT IS WHAT ITV IS . ITS LIKE A TV WHICH IS A PIG AND WE SAYING LETS TAKE THE PIG AND READ ON IT SO ITS BETTER .

End of Message

#382 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ALLAH LAW ITV HARAAM

2012-08-15 00:44

#381: LEAVE IT TO ALLAH SLMS - Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ALLAH LAW ITV HARAAM  

I agree that we leave the matter to Allah (SWT ) to judge. He ( SWT) knows what our true intentions are.

MOHSEEN

#383 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ALLAH LAW ITV HARAAM

2012-08-15 00:47

#380: ITV supporter - Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ALLAH LAW ITV HARAAM

SO WHO WILL MONITOR THE MEN NOT LOOKING AT THE WOMEN.SUBHANALLAH SEE SHAYTAAN HOW HE IS HELPING TO JUSTIFY . THE WOMAN DRESSED ACCORDING TO THE SHARIAH . ALLAH AKBAR . INFRONT OF MILLION OF MEN . WILL YOU ALLOW YOUR WIFE OR SISTER TO BE VIEWED BY MILLIONS OF MEN . I TOLD YOU THEY WILL NEVER TAKE THE WOMEN OFF.THAT IS SHAYTAANS BURFEE. BROTHER NABI SALALA ALAHI WASALAAM SAID SOMTHING TO THE EFFECT WHEN A WOMAN LEAVE HER HOME SHAYTAAN IS WITH HER . BROTHER COME ON TAKE OUR SISTERS OFF .

Weak student of Islam

#384 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ALLAH LAW ITV HARAAM

2012-08-15 00:56

Thinker

#385 No compulsion in religion or compulsion to watch ITV

2012-08-15 00:59

If you dont like iTV. Dont watch it. There is no compulsion in religion or even your choice of TV channels. Once you have a TV in your home you already have a "Haraam" object.

Is it really better to watch other channels than ITV once you already have a TV?

MIND YOUR MIND

#386 Re: Re: NEVER SUPPORT THIS HARAAM ITV . FEAR ALLAH TAALA

2012-08-15 11:01

#359: Thinker - Re: NEVER SUPPORT THIS HARAAM ITV . FEAR ALLAH TAALA

RATHER DON'T THINK.

SOME HAVE BRILLIANT MINDS...

OTHERS FINANCIAL MINDS...

OTHERS CREATIVE MINDS...

YOU..... NEVER MIND.

MUSLIM SINNER

#387 Re: Re: ALLAH LAW ITV HARAAM

2012-08-15 11:12

#358: ITV supporter - Re: ALLAH LAW ITV HARAAM I AM NOT MOHSEEN

I DO HAVE A TV, BUT ALWAYS ACKNOWLEDGED IT WAS HARAAM. DURING ATHAAN AND SALAAH TIMES MY TV GOES OFF. RAMADAAN TV IS A NO NO. NOT EVEN ITV OR TARAWEEH PRAYERS ON TV.

MY CONSCIENCE, AND I THANK ALLAH TA'ALA FOR GIVING ME THIS GIFT OF A CONSCIENCE PROPELLED ME TO OPPOSE WHAT IS WRONG, IRRESPECTIVE OF ME GUILTY OF THE CRIME.  MY PERSONAL WEAKNESS DOES NOT MEAN I SHOULD JUSTIFY IT!

A LOT HAS BEEN SAID REGARDING THE HARAAM NATURE OF TV AND THIS FORUM HAS OPENED BY HEART NOT JUST MY MIND TO REALISE MY WRONG. NO MORE TV FOR ME. JAZAKALLAH TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE DONE "TABLIGH" IN THIS REGARD. ALLAH WILL MOST CERTAINLY REWARD YOU FOR ALL WHO SEE THE LIGHT THROUGH YOUR OPPOSITION.

TO THOSE WHO ARE PRO TV, EVEN IF YOU DON'T WATCH TV YOU ARE COMMITTING A MAJOR SIN.

MUSLIM SINNER

#388 Re: No compulsion in religion or compulsion to watch ITV

2012-08-15 11:15

#385: Thinker - No compulsion in religion or compulsion to watch ITV

RATHER DESTROY IT OR USE IT AS AM MONITOR FOR YOUR COMPUTER WHICH I AM DOING. GET RID OF THE DECODER ANTENNA ETC.

Naseehat

#389 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ALLAH LAW ITV HARAAM

2012-08-15 11:31

#379: Very weak student of Islam - Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ALLAH LAW ITV HARAAM A lot of these ulema are what is termed ulema-e-soo . they will lead you astray.

My naseehat to you is follow Ulema like Moulan Abdul Hameed Eshak from Azaadville, Mufti Elias, Moulana Ahmed Sadeck Desai of The Majlis , Mufti Bhoda. These ulema wont mislead you. In fact go and spend some time in De Deur Vereeniging. Ask them when Moulana A S will be around

Muslima

2012-08-15 11:45

I know i'm supposed to be out of here but i just need to say that i doubt more than a very few people on this petition against ITV have a TV at all.

Why are we so stubborn to accept ALLAH'S law? @itv supporter i'm surprised that you find the arguments weak even though ahadeeth have been sited in order to back up our arguments!

What stronger arguments can there be after the words of ALLAH'S rasool??? we have sited ahadeeth warning against music and photography, also on the voice of a woman, hijaab, intermingling etc. WHY didnt one ITV supporter recall ONE SINGLE hadeeth/shar'i proof/quraanic ayah stating that what they're doing is permitted in the shariah??? That its fine for woman to abandon hijaab if she's making da'wah on ITV? Music is fine as long as its on adverts etc? the womans voice can be flaunted in order to make tableegh?

Our source, our strength and our knowledge HAS to be based on the shariah of islaam. If 600 ulama or even more say that TV is halaal, IT WON'T MAKE IT HALAAL. Halaal is clear and haraam is clear. Allah blessed every human with intelligence - Intelligence which no layman or aalim have control over, hence its upon you and everyone TO THINK FOR THEMSELVES.

MUSLIM SINNER

#391 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ALLAH LAW ITV HARAAM

2012-08-15 11:48

#376: Thinker - Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ALLAH LAW ITV HARAAM ISOMEBODY MENTIONED EARLY ON THIS FORUM THAT IT'S LIKE GETTING DRINKING WATER VIA THE SEWERAGE PIPE.

WHEN THERE IS A  HALAAL ROUTE USE THE HALAAL ROUTE.

ONLY WHEN THERE IS NO OPTION DO WE GO FOR THE LESSER EVIL. IN THIS CASE WE HAVE AN OPTION.

DONT USE THE TV CHANNEL .PERIOD

Muslima

#392 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ALLAH LAW ITV HARAAM

2012-08-15 11:53

#391: MUSLIM SINNER - Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ALLAH LAW ITV HARAAM

Exactly. We haven't exhausted the halaal means of tableegh, how can we resort to haraam means?

Since when is it hypocritical to admit that you're are sinning? Why are all the ITV supporters absessed with who has a TV and is speaking against ITV???

MUSLIM SINNER

#393 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ALLAH LAW ITV HARAAM

2012-08-15 12:04

#366: Thinker - Re: Re: Re: Re: ALLAH LAW ITV HARAAM

WHAT DOES IT MATTER HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE TV OR NOT? THE POINT HERE IS THAT TV IS HARAAM. INSHALLAH IF ONE OPPOSES HARAAM, ONE WILL REALISE THAT HE/SHE MUST STOP BEING A "HIPPOCRATE".

WE ARE ALL "HIPPOCRATES". AS HUMANS WE ALL CONTINUALLY COMMIT SINS ( ONLY THE AMBIYAA ARE FREE FROM SINS) BUT WE MAKE TAUBAH AND ISTHIGFAAR ALL THE TIME BECAUSE WE KNOW THAT WHAT WE DID IS HARAAM OR FORBIDDEN. WE MUST FIGHT OUR WRONGS ... WE MUST NEVER JUSTIFY IT. I HOPE YOU NOW UNDERSTAND

Muslima

#394 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ALLAH LAW ITV HARAAM

2012-08-15 12:04

#376: Thinker - Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ALLAH LAW ITV HARAAM

We are fully aware of the ulama who hold these views. They're are the same ulama who are slowly but surely killing our imaan. The same ulama who gave the same assurances when they started their radio station.... ''It will be shari'i compliant'', ''No haraam'' Just for tableegh and to defend islaam'' etc etc etc.

Look at whats happening on the radio now. All in the name of islaam, they're using and abusing almost every sacred law of the shariah and hoodwinking the public into believing that WHAT THEY DO IS WHAT ALLAH WANTS! Astaghfirullaah.

Just switch off your TV and switch on radio islaam for a week in your home. If you have an iota of intelligence and imaan, you will be forced to admit that they are pumping the age-old shariah down the drain and selling islaam for the cheap price of name and fame.

Husain

#395 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ALLAH LAW ITV HARAAM

2012-08-15 14:59

#366: Thinker - Re: Re: Re: Re: ALLAH LAW ITV HARAAM

I dont have a TV at home. Its stupid to say the count is at one. Every single person on the forum has made it abundantly clear that we believe ALL television is haraam. Itv is worse because its been done in the name of islaam.

Khair, if you sincerely seeking the truth and answers to your questions. You'll find it on this very forum... read all the comments from page one and you'll see that all, every single argument you presented has already been dealt with.

May Allah guide us to differentiate between haq and baatil, accept our faults and understand the meaning of total  submission and obedience to His laws.

Muslima

#396 We r all learning everyday....!

2012-08-15 15:38

#379: Very weak student of Islam - Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ALLAH LAW ITV HARAAM

And surely they ustaadh's and seniors have more wisdom than them? No....?

Aad.Ganchi@gmail.com

#397 Test results confirmed!!! ITV is haraam.

2012-08-15 16:42

#369: Thinker - Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ALLAH LAW ITV HARAAM

I already tried this test!!! ITV is a hot topic outside the masaajid and everywhere.... let me relate what a few people said when i asked them about itv. One brother was very impressed, he thought the lady called sister (must i give u her name?) is very pretty and charming. Another one said that his wife accused him of looking at the same woman in the wrong way (sic). My aunty thought the recipes were fantastic. How are recipes used to defend islaam btw? Another brother mentioned that he thought itv was superb until he found this forum. Another said that theres hardly anything wrong except that the woman dress up very smartly (some without even abaya's on) and there's music, no denying that. One brother was DISGUSTED - he thinks its terribly stupid for molvi's to wear make up, especially since we all know whats their real compelxions like. One.... yes, only ONE said that he's benifitting + learning from Itv....

I'll run more tests inshala and report back to the forum.

ABDULLAH

#398 Re: Who has really seen iTV on this Forum?

2012-08-15 16:51

#352: ITV supporter - Who has really seen iTV on this Forum? I THINK MOST OF THE PEOPLE DO NOT  HAVE A TV ON THIS FORUM!

ITV SUPPORTER ALL I WANT TO ASK YOU IS..........DID NOT RASULULLAH [PEACE BE UPON HIM] SAY A WOMANS VOICE IS CONCEALMENT ONLY FROM THIS ONE THING YOU CAN SEE FOR YOUSELF  HOW EVIL IS THIS ITV IS .

WE SAY WE LOVE RASULLULLAH [MAY PEACCE BE UPON HIM] BUT WE DO WHAT HE SAYS IS WRONG ..

DID HE NOT SAY MUSIC IS HARAAM ...

DID HE NOT SAY A WOMANS PLACE IS HER HOME ...

THOSE THAT WATCH ITV...How are you going to face our leader and master MUHAMMED SALALAHU ALAHI WASLAM?

YOU KNOW IN YOU HEART ITV IS HARAAM HARAAM AND HARAAM ..FINISH..!!!!

ITV IS SHAYTAANS FRIEND AND WHOSOEVER IS FOR ITV MUST REMEMBER HE IS THE FRIEND OF SHAYTAAN ..PERIOD..

ABDULLAH

#399 Re: Test results confirmed!!! ITV is haraam.

2012-08-15 16:53

#397: Aad.Ganchi@gmail.com - Test results confirmed!!! ITV is haraam. YES. IT IS TRUE ITV SUPPOTER WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SAY NOW!! ..JUSTIFIY IT ...

ITVS ENEMY

#400 ITVS FILTH

2012-08-15 17:21

“We have also been informed that there is regular Girls qiraat, where the girls are filmed.

Most adverts have women, in fact in one of the adverts the lady is at a hair salon and her hair is exposed.

Cartoons for the children depict the stories of the Ambiya (AS)

There is music as interludes.”
WHAT MORE