CHILD ABUSE ON WILLING WILLIE SHOW OF TV5 (by Froilan Grate)

Quoted post

#21 wah wah wah... get over yourselves...

2011-03-28 13:57

It's abuse from the standpoint of those who can afford. What do you expect his parents to do -- sell him into prostitution?

Replies

Allergic to idiots

#92 Re: wah wah wah... get over yourselves...

2011-03-29 11:58:53

#21: - wah wah wah... get over yourselves... 

In response to #21: I hope you don't have a job that brings you in contact with children. I hope you have no children of your own. Your lack of reasoning skills is horrific. Your sentence construction is even worse. I guess what you're trying to say is, public humiliation and exploitation is okay to do to a child compared to prostituting the child, right? And from a poor family's point of view, it's not really abuse because the child was not physically coerced to dance and he got money from it after all, right? Now that we've clearly stated your idiotic thoughts, here's my answer: there are other ways of earning money without having to be exploited, without having to sell one's dignity, and without having to resort to prostitution. Please do us all a favor and take yourself out of the gene pool. We have enough idiots running around as it is.

#114 Re: wah wah wah... get over yourselves...

2011-03-29 20:03:37

#21: - wah wah wah... get over yourselves !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT THE PARENTS TO DO?  ???? PERCISELY BECAUSE THEY "CANNOT AFFORD", THE PARENTS (OR TITA) SHOULD TEACH THE CHILD THE VALUE OF EDUCATION TO LIFT THEM OUT OF POVERTY !!!!  NOT PERFORM MALICIOUSLY SO PEOPLE WILL PAY YOU --- THAT IN ITSELF IS PROSTITUTION !!!!!

#135 Re: wah wah wah... get over yourselves...

2011-03-31 05:37:17

Wow, as in wow! This is exactly the reasoning of abusers and molesters! It is precisely why laws are or ought to be blind. So individuals can be protected even if the individual is not aware that he or she is being abused. What you are in effect saying is if in the child's or the child's parents point of view they are not being abused, its okay. An abuse is an abuse. Its not a matter of perspective. 

Given your response, its either youre vile or youre stupid, or both. Either way, the world will be a better place without you in it.

JUSTSAYING

#188 Re: wah wah wah... get over yourselves...

2011-04-04 07:00:34

we expect parents to work hard and give their children a good future that they don't have to gyrate infront of a laughing, mocking audience and a host who obviously don't give a damn on the mental and psychological effect on the child...all for money...ten thousand pesos in exchange for the child's dignity and respect?...no...concerned citizens should NOT get over themselves...they should be commended!