NO MORE POISONING IN DAHAB!

Quoted post

Gina

#13 Re: dingdong

2011-04-01 03:12

#12: A Humanist - dingdong

Dear "A Humanist", I find you post very bitter & sad. Why do you have such a big chip on your shoulder?

Do you not have enough compassion in your heart for people AND animals? I know I do!

I support charities that help people and animals. You don't have to choose one or the other you know?

Why are you criticising people who are trying to make a difference? Even if you don't care about the animals, do you think it is nice for people (including children & the elderly) to see their animals die a slow, painful & unnecesary death?

Regarding who this petition is addressed to, yes there is uncertantity in Egypt at present, but when a new government is finally in power then at least these people will have thousands of signatures on their petition? Maybe that is the reason it is not addresed to a particular individual at the moment?

By the way, it is not just foreigners that are concerned about the poisoning, I know many Egyptian people who are also outraged at the poisoning of animals. They welcome the support of foreigners living in Egypt & across the world to help them in their campaign.

There are many important issues facing the world, but your apathetic moaning attitude isn't helping anyone?

Replies

Animal Lover

#39 Re: Re: dingdong

2012-01-17 22:44:28

#13: Gina - Re: dingdong

agree agree agree...... stop feckin moaning and get the word out.