No Homework Wednesdays

Quoted post

carmex cold-sore

#19 just a thought

2013-08-09 14:49

I believe that standing up for what we believe in as Christians is very important especaily in today's time where it is becoming extremely hard to be one. I do, however, find it unnecessary to argue about it on a petition board online. I feel like if you have time to argue about it, you have time to be doing something productive somewhere else. Most of these comments are not "discussions", they're comments intended to hurt. Many believe that not having as much homework on Wednesdays would be a good thing. If you do not think so, then don't sign. It really is that simple. I, from experience, know that children usually don't get off the bus until about 4. If they have 5 classes and 30 mins worth of homework that is 2 1/2 hours of homework. Its already 6:30. The children still hasn't ate supper or prepared themselves for 7 o' clock church service. That's the point of the petition: to see who all agrees that having that much homework on a wednesday is ridiculous and to see if we can have something done about it. And to look at the amount of signatures, it looks like others agree also. That is all. If I offend some of you, I appologize, that is not my intention. My intentions are to help you all better understand what is taking place here. Thank you and please be blessed today and be joyful because were still alive, we have a savior who is still alive and Returning to take us home one day! I love you all!

Replies

Chrisie Stanfield
The author of this petition

#20 Re: just a thought

2013-08-09 14:56:12