Save Yoville Petition via Yoville Class Action

Quoted post

2014-01-11 12:09

Yoville is my Therapy; I LOVE Decorating, keeping my Imagination Flowing. I Challenge you to come in and actually see all our creations. Yoville is not just another game, we decorate, we trade, we share, we help each other. We made this game our own imaginary Community. I Have already stopped and Blocked the Zygna games I was Playing and will continue to encourage other fellow Yovillians to do the same

Replies

#24 Re:

2014-01-11 12:49:10

#20: -

well put! I totally agree!

#42 Re:

2014-01-11 15:03:30

#20: - i have to agree, it is my therapy.. this is my time to sit and relax and play Yoville.. since my dad has passed this is my down time just to chill and have some time to myself..  please rethink on this move !  thank you !!

rangercor

#248 Re:

2014-01-22 01:14:43

#20: -

For me this game was actual therapy. My cousin passed away very suddenly in April 2011. (She had meningitis adn died within 48 hours). I used Yoville as a coping mechanism by making her a house filled with purple items. I made a room filled with flowers and candles and a seating area overlooking a fireplace with her picture over the mantel. I visited this room on her birthdays and on the anniversary of her death for the past three years. I am deeply saddened to see Yoville go. Please reconsider your decision.