Save Yoville Petition via Yoville Class Action

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Save Yoville Petition via Yoville Class Action.

YoBabeInTn.

#26 PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2014-01-11 13:09

Don't close my YoVille game. I have been crying since 2 am on Friday morning when I seen all the posts!!! Plz sell it to Big Vikings Games!!! They want to buy it from you guys and dude on that site is an original YoCreator!!!! PLEASE SAVE OUR YOVILLE GAME!!!

2014-01-11 13:10

I have spent lots of real money playing this game and also this game keeps my depression at bay, as it does for a lot of people i meet. Everyone I know in this game depend on it a lot. Don't take away out social spot. We don't want to go find another game. We are happy with Yoville.

2014-01-11 13:21

Yoville is a great interactive game and there are no other games that are similar to them. Keep the game alive for people to continue to enjoy.
Annie of Yoville Fun

#29 saving yoville

2014-01-11 13:39

Please save this game * Yoville* it is a amazing game where we can interact with friends we have met all over the world......there is not another game that I know of that is so creative where we can decorate purchase if we wish our homes... OMG this game never  needs to  be found in a trash can......... thank you in advance for saving this game

2014-01-11 13:54

Plz help us keep Yoville, I am disabled and this is the only fun I have in my life.

2014-01-11 13:54

i really enjoy yoville,i have invested alot of tine and money in playing the game.please do not take it away.
Suze

#32 Re:

2014-01-11 13:57

I have spent a fortune in time and money in Yoville and I love this game....it is a creative outlet for me and not just a mindless game

2014-01-11 14:08

Want to play yoville? MAKE YOURSELF COUNT!!! Be heard!

2014-01-11 14:08

I have been playing regularly since 2009, loyally supporting the game dispite Zynga's server and software issues. It is a creative one of a kind game that Zynga should be showcasing.

2014-01-11 14:09

ARE YOU FOR REAL ZYNGA CLOSING YOVILLE IS MAKING YOU ALL NON -TRUST WORTHY WE HAVE SPENT HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS ON THIS GAME I WILL NEVER SPEND 1 CENT ON ANOTHER GAME KEEP YOUR GIFT DONT WONT IT , IT WILL NEVER REPLACE MY TIME, EFFORT, ART OR SOCIAL RELATIONSHIPS THORUGH YOVILLE NO GOOD, NO GOOD REALLY NO GOOD THIS SUCK'S AND YOU 2 ZYNGA BYE AND I WISH YOU HAVE NO SUCCESS UNTIL YOU REPLACE YOVILLE, FLOWER'S POPCORN AND ROCK'S !!!!

2014-01-11 14:26

This is more than just a game. The social aspect of it gives people a chance to reach the outside world when they can't physically leave their house. It helps make new friendships and gives people a creative outlet. It is so much more than just a game. People are very dedicated to Yoville. Please either sell it or bring it back. Thanks.

2014-01-11 14:38

Save our YoVille :)
Nouse4aname "Nousey"

2014-01-11 14:46

I met my husband on Yoville. We lived on opposite sides of the world when we first met at an event on Yoville and now, 6 years later, I'm living in the USA with him, happily married. It's cost us so much money to be together but we don't care because we can always take a vacation in Yoville together. We have spent so much time and money on the game, not to mention all the precious memories that we have there. Please don't take that away from us. Please. If someone is willing to buy the game, then sell it to them, surely it's better to make some money off it than to just shut it down. I will not play another Zynga game, nor will my husband or any of the wonderful friends we have made on Yoville. Please do the right thing by us.

2014-01-11 14:58

This is a very family friendly game, people have spent lots of coins, cash on this game and it is a shame to get rid of it. Get rid of other stupid games first. Yoville has been around for awhile and it is a nice way to meet new friends.

2014-01-11 14:58

a lot of personal money was spent on this game acquiring items and now it will simply be a loss.......not to mention the hours you spent growing in your game. Nobody would of ever spent real money, if they knew this game would end.
BendersMom

#41 shame on you

2014-01-11 15:00

keep yoville what r u thinking ? there r other games that need to go first.. OMG ! stop and think of the people who will be affected by this.. the time and money put into this game.
Shame on you @

#42 Re:

2014-01-11 15:03

#20: - i have to agree, it is my therapy.. this is my time to sit and relax and play Yoville.. since my dad has passed this is my down time just to chill and have some time to myself..  please rethink on this move !  thank you !!

2014-01-11 15:05

if yoville goes, we will all lose our many good friends we have made over the years, not a good thing

2014-01-11 15:05

I dont think zynga know what they are taking from people unlike other games yoville is a community of people who interact along with the enjoyment of building their virtual homes and dressing their avatars I dont understand why zynga are unable/unwilling to keep yoville going there is a huge number of people who still play despite zyngas poor upkeep of the game.Its a sad day i hope if they close they lose a vast amount of money (seeing as that what they care about most) i most certainly will never spend another penny on a zynga game !

#45 Re: Re:

2014-01-11 15:08

#42: - Re:

its been much the same for me - i was able to escape from the reality of life having had many bereavements of family and friends and going through a menopausal depression it allowed me time and i got to meet some fantastic people who supported me when i had none they and yoville helped me through sad sad days breaks my heart to think yoville will be gone i dont think zynga know what they are taking from us :(

#46 Re: shame on you

2014-01-11 15:09

#47 Re:

2014-01-11 15:11

#40: -

totally agree  ... i have never spent money on any other game and most certainly never spend any again on a zynga game if they close yoville  - i dont think they realise what they are taking away  ... to them its just a money making game theyve got bored of there are games not as popular but they are still running that rubbish  so why get rid of yoville ... think there is more to it - yoville still has a vast following

2014-01-11 15:13

This is bs yoville need to stay been playing game for a long time I still have money sitting there.I feel like they are robing us of are money

2014-01-11 15:20

We want yoville to stay....much money invested in our game....I will never play another zynga game if yoville goes....Why take our money if they knew yoville was shutting down...sounds like a rip off to me...wrong zynga just wrong
ICE

#50 Yoville

2014-01-11 15:24

I have much cash invested in game...I want a refund of my money if they knew yoville was shutting down....they said they were working on issues to fix game...why keep taking money from the people? I want a refund for my time that I put into yoville....