Save Yoville Petition via Yoville Class Action

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Save Yoville Petition via Yoville Class Action.

2014-01-12 03:31

save yoville

#127 Breach of Contract

2014-01-12 03:47

I entered into an contract/agreement with Zynga for continued and upgraded service through their VIP program. From December 2012 Zynga has promised us they were not shutting down the game. We asked point blank!!! They lied to us, stole our money and made fools of us! They breached the contract. Upon recieving an email Jan 9th, 2014 stating they were closing the game and that no further payments would be accepted for VIP program. On Jan 11th,2014  they took a VIP payment out of my paypal account, this is now FRAUD and THEFT.

2014-01-12 03:49

I started playing YoVille in Oct. 2008. My husband passed away Sept. 2007, and during that first year I was on a fast downhill slide toward depression and sucide. YoVille saved my sanity if not my life; I don't need YoVille like I once did, but I'll continue to play daily until it's last day. I'm disablied and spend most of my days at home and YoVille is my connection to a social world that I won't have without it.
BEE BEE

#129 PLEASE DON'T TAKE YOVILLE AWAY

2014-01-12 04:00

I have been a player since 09 and love YoVille. I have stood true and faithful to YoVille through all the hacks, opps, problems, and just everyday computer issues that may have gone on. I have invested alot of money into the game. But besides all that YoVille has helped me interact with others, gave me confidence in my designs, and helped me through some depression issues I was having. YoVille to me is a passion in which I enjoy. I have met many new friends and keep intouch with my family through YoVille. I do not want to loose that contact or friend who are dear to me. YoVille has been the only game in which it is possible to interact, play, design, and share my work. PLEASE I AM BEGGING NOT ONLY FOR ME BUT FOR ALL THE DEDICATED YOVILLE ADDICTS OUT THERE DO NOT CLOSE YOVILLE.

2014-01-12 04:18

You take our money and run. You let or had us pay cash for cars, hair, homes,motorcycles. eyes, you name it. We spent hundreds on this game and now we lose it all.. everything???? Theres a buyer Vivking Games.. At lest let them take it over. I dont gamble even though I tried it and didnt like it. I dont like cards, bingo nor slots.. You take away a great game where many friends were made because you think youll make more on the other three games you want to promote. Well we yoville players will boycott everyone of your games....

2014-01-12 04:25

Yoville is a Awesome Game Meeting New People Making Groups and Being Like A Family. Please Save Yoville From Closing.

2014-01-12 04:29

please save our game we so love it and wanna keep it
Red Rose

#133 YoVille shutting down

2014-01-12 04:39

Please do not close Yoville, I have a lot of time, money and effort involved , and recently just got a lot of the new Christmas items, as well as the other houses. This is not fair, to close at this point. The choices you gave us for a gift are not even ones that I play and I am not interested in the choices you offered, I play YoVille and Zoo, because of the games not being pressured and they are stressfree, you move on at your own pace, and this is what I like along with the options to be creative, in the choices we make in the game , please, please reconsider
Yellow Rose

2014-01-12 04:47

Please do not close Yoville, I have a lot of time, money and effort involved , and recently just got a lot of the new Christmas items, as well as the other houses. This is not fair, to close at this point. The choices you gave us for a gift are not even ones that I play and I am not interested in the choices you offered, I play YoVille and Zoo, because of the games not being pressured and they are stressfree, you move on at your own pace, and this is what I like along with the options to be creative, in the choices we make in the game , please, please reconsider

TB

2014-01-12 04:52

Please do not close YoVille, it is one of the few games I play, there is no pressure to this game, and can accomplish on your own pace, Please reconsider I have a lot of time into this game

2014-01-12 07:05

SAVE YOVILLE PLEASE! It helps me relieve stress.

2014-01-12 07:23

I am player from feb 09, started on myspace and got migrated to facebook . This is the only game i play aand spent over 2,000.00 on yoville. I kept every credit card receipt, yoville game cards, facebook game cards that went on yoville. 40 homes rares, collectibles, and etc. I dont want to lose everything i worked so hard for and PAID for , I also love yoville so much with meeting new people ,be able to vist with my family and friends . When i am not able to in real life . Also i started yoville when my papa passed away and it helped me with my grief of my loved 1 ! Just please keep yoville alive ! we are loyal devoted players !!
crazyside

#138 DO NOT CLOSE YOVILLE

2014-01-12 07:33

PROMISSED YOVILLE WAS NOT GOING ANYWHERE EVEN MIGRATED ME TO LIE N STEAL/ROB ME SMDH SHAME ON YOU ZYNGA AND MARK !!! IF YOU DO NOT WANT YOVILLE ANY MORE ATLEAST SALE IT TO VIKING SO WE DONT YODIE !! IT IS AFTER ALL THE LEAST YOU GUYS COULD DO SEEING HOW U STOLE OUR MONEY TO CLOSE IT DOWN !!!! IF I LOSE YOVILLE I WILL NEVER EVER PLAY ANOTHER ZYNGA GAME AND NEITHER WILL MY FAMILY AND MY FRIENDS !! THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE DOING !?!

2014-01-12 08:32

keep yoville

2014-01-12 08:35

Ive been playing yoville since 09. I get up and play, I play before I go to bed and sometimes all day. Ive met wonderful people and made good friends. Please bring ot back this no fair to us who play.
mad as hell

#141 yoville needs to stay

2014-01-12 08:36

zynga dont rob us !! if dont want yoville anymore then sale us to viking.. if i lose 6yrs of yoville never will I ever play another Zynga game...
Andrew

#142 WE WANT YOVILLE STAY! WE WANT!

2014-01-12 08:47

Save our world, Save our community, save YoVille!

2014-01-12 08:58

please don't close yoville

2014-01-12 10:26

Que no se termine este gran juego.....!!!

2014-01-12 10:29

Yoville is the best social game on the net. No other interactive game compares to the Yo Community. It's a gold mine but to Zynga, it's the red headed step child to their other games but many of their loyal players are not into just mindless clicking and don't play any other game of Zynga's. Save Yoville or sell it to someone who cares...

2014-01-12 11:56

I am heartbroken on hearing that Yoville is closing.As a loyal long time player since 09 this is more then a game to me & so many others.The loyal players & I STOOD BY THIS GAME & EVEN THOUGH THE COMPANY QUIT WORKING ON THE GAME.Yet still took are hard earned money we still stood by the game.That is loyal players.As a disabled person this game also allowed me freedom I do not have in real life.There are many others also like this.Sad to close the game that Clearly Is Dearly Loved & Has An Amazing Loyal Fan Base.This was & is not just a game.In one word to explain it is Constant.You had a home, a family, pets, & close friends from all over the world.Shame on you to be so heartless.I am heartbroken.

2014-01-12 12:22

Save Yoville Please Because Of Yoville I HAve A Real Friend And Real Life Yoville Is My 3rd Life

2014-01-12 12:38

DONT SHUT DOWN YOVILLE!!!!!!!

2014-01-12 14:17

i signed because i have a lots of yoville great friends and i don't want to close the yoville to continue our good friends..please sign to treasure a yoville friends.tyvm

2014-01-12 18:34

Save Yoville The Best game Ever!