Save Yoville Petition via Yoville Class Action

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Save Yoville Petition via Yoville Class Action.

2014-01-11 18:35

#SAVE YOVILLE IS AWESOME

2014-01-11 18:45

I don,t want yoville to end it,s my fav game to play
umuk

#78 umuk

2014-01-11 18:54

please save yoville
Ta-Opet

#79 Re: Save Yoville

2014-01-11 18:59

#13: Mimi - Save Yoville

So have I Mimi via VIP membership and purchase of yo cash many months spending upward of $100.00 plus.  And the friends from all parts of the world. I think YoVille is one awesome game and it will cause me and others much stress if our game is lost.

2014-01-11 18:59

I will be suing Zynga for theft by deception!! I have spent thousands of my real money on Yoville, not to mention the millions of coins I have....

2014-01-11 19:05

I Have To Say That I Think Zynga Games Is A Bunch of Con-Artists .. For MOnths They Told Us No They Wasnt Closing... And That Everything Would Be Restores Shortly.. And Now We Get notice that they are closing on march 31, 2014.. its a Load Of Crap! and totally Wrong... Up Until yesterday They Was Still Trying To Pull People InTo VIP Memberships Knowing That They Was Closing.. And Have Known it For How Long Without Telling Us.. I Along With Thousands Of Others Have Spent A Small Fortune In This Gaming Community.. And i Think it Is Major Crap That We Will lose Everything We Worked So hard For Just For Them To Close It On us!!!... Raises My Hand In Defense Of Myself And My Fellow Yovillans.. This Will not Be tolerated... what Your Doing Zynga Is Not Only Wrong.. but U Have Broken A Few Laws There... We WOnt Go Without A Fight.. Save Yoville!!! :[ Ty For Listneing!!.. Sincerely BabyKay Bell <3

2014-01-11 19:10

plz save yoville its the only game i realy like we have put up with way to much and if they close i think they should refund every one money back

Ta-Opet

#83 Re: CONTACT CNN TO SAVE YOVILLE

2014-01-11 19:16

#64: Diamond - CONTACT CNN TO SAVE YOVILLE

Thank you Diamond I will post the link to CNN on my group..BOYCOTT ALL ZYNGA GAMES...Sure hope all the work yovilliens are doing produces fruit.  Barbara Willis

2014-01-11 19:25

I love Yoville and Zynga has taken money from us for years and years saying the game is staying. Now we get nothing. This game means more to me that just decorating its visiting with friends and therapy for me.

2014-01-11 19:43

Please don't shut down yoville

2014-01-11 19:43

Please acknowledge the voice of the Yoville Fans! This is sad for all of us. As myself I know there are many fans, that has put their stress apart to dedicate a relaxing time into this game. Not only the time, but money as well. And it is really sad for Yoville staff to just drop us off. And as myself there are many others that has put their time and money as well. Please acknowledge and reconsider your decision on closing up for good. And pay attention to the voices of Yoville fans. Thank you! Debbie

2014-01-11 20:05

I put in hundreds of dollars to Yoville. I have beautiful homes and many rare items since I been since the game began. Now they take it away with no regard to how we at yoville feel . It is like a second home to those people like me who are not able to be out of the home and are disabled. Making beautiful homes and doing action things I can not do as a real person helps to make me happy. They have said nothing about refunding the money we spent or still have up there as yocash. Some have close to 1000 yocash what are they to do now. Take our money then announce they are dropping the game. Say play one of their other games. NO WAY I will never play any Zynga game again and have taken the vow as many have. I want my money spent back. Keep or sell yoville to someone else or they lose many more games when people stop playing.
CJ

2014-01-11 20:34

Spent $$ and time in this fun game on FB. Get rid of some of the other games that no one plays. UNBELIEVABLE.

2014-01-11 20:45

Save Yoville Boycott Zynga Games add Big Viking Games

2014-01-11 21:07

Please do not let yoville go under, this game is classic, i put alot of time and money into this game its my home away from home to keep my mind off things. i buy sell and trade on this game to see how rich i can become it teaches people skills about handling money but in yocoins and rare items, i think a good theme for this game would be pawn stars just a suggestion and i hope big viking games can save this game. can i get a AMEN!
TINA

2014-01-11 21:30

I WILL NOT PLAY ANYMORE OF ZYNGA GAMES EVER IF THEY JUST PULL THE PLUG ON YOVILLIANS. I HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE 2009 IT IS THERAPY FOR ME ,A GREAT STRESS RELIEVER, A PLACE TO ESCAPE TO A VIRTUAL WORLD AND BE WHO YOU WANT FOR A WHILE EACH DAY .THEY SHOULD SELL IT AND LET US STILL BE ABLE TO KEEP IT AND ALL THE STUFF WE HAVE WORKED SO HARD FOR AND PAID REAL CASH TO OBTAIN ,JUST NOT FAIR TO JUST END IT ESPECIALLY WHEN THE ONES THAT DEVELOPED IT AND MADE IT SO POPULAR WANT IT BACK!!!I HAVE PLAYED ALL THE REST OF THE GAMES AND DROPPED THEM CAUSE THEY GET MONOTONOUS AFTER AWHILE BUT I HAVE NEVER LEFT THIS ONE,IT WAS ALWAYS SOMETHING TO DO.  I MET MANY  FRIENDS THERE AND THEY STILL ARE MY GOOD FRIENDS ,EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NEVER MET THEM IN REAL LIFE. THERE WILL BE ALOT OF PEOPLE THAT WILL NEVER PLAY ZYNGA GAMES AGAIN BECAUSE THEY WILL DROP YOU LIKE A HAT !!KARMA WILL COME BACK AROUND JUST WAIT YOU WILL SEE ZYNGA!! GIVE IT BACK TO THE VIKINGS THEY CARE!!!

2014-01-11 21:47

Save Yoville NOW!

2014-01-11 22:36

Save Yoville

2014-01-11 22:38

We all worked so hard to get where we are in yoville. I got to meet some pretty nice and good people. Yoville is my 2nd home. Please do not take yoville away. We all spent our hard earned real money on this game. We will be so lost without it.

2014-01-11 23:17

Yoville is a unique game on Facebook unlike anyother game.... with a loyal following. It has become a family and a lifeline to many lonely people. Zynga cannot just break up a family like this .........
Dragonfly58

2014-01-11 23:21

I have played yoville since 2008, it has helped me thru some very difficult times, with my illness. I have fibromyalgia. I have met some very lovely people who have help me feel less alone. I will be devastaed if this lifeline is taken away from me .... xxxx

2014-01-11 23:49

Please save our yoville

2014-01-12 00:01

Save Yoville Alot of people have to much real money invested
sadden

2014-01-12 00:06

#SaveYoville

It's not the money ... I can always invest in another game.

It is how we were treated as players, how Zynga did all they could to discourage their players of Yoville .. all the while taking all they could from their players

They have defrauded us and they need to be called to task for it

2014-01-12 00:08

Save Yoville! Keep the games alive! The Yoville Game mist go on!!!