Save Yoville Petition via Yoville Class Action

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Save Yoville Petition via Yoville Class Action.

2014-01-16 19:56

#saveyoville If you were charged for VIP after the 9th please let us know here.
Carol

#227 VIP

2014-01-16 19:57

If you were charged for VIP after the 9th please let us know here.

2014-01-16 21:08

Yoville is worth saving, it is my second home...and my third, and fourth and fifth...Please save Yoville!

2014-01-16 21:13

come yoville players SIGN THIS PETITION TO SAVE OUR GAME

2014-01-17 02:11

I been playing yoville since 2007 made a lot of friends who are like family my yoville family, I bought a lot of houses n decorated n have years of time put into this game which is like a lifestyle please don't end this game it's the only game online I truly love playing

2014-01-17 02:16

Its disgusting that they can take a game away after ive spent hundreds of dollars on this game over the years, Try talking to the players and finding out what other things in the game we would like and maybe you would have found new things added etc would have brought new players etc.

#232 Save YoVille

2014-01-17 02:26

Save YoVille

2014-01-17 02:48

Yoville is a whole world within itself, if it disappears I will be so lost. I have been going there every day since 2008 and faithfully supported the game with hard earned dollars and fully decorated all my homes. I cry every day thinking it may die.

2014-01-17 09:05

Pls save Yoville

2014-01-17 09:39

yo ville is a guaranteed money maker.. if no one buys this, or Zynga really signs this over.. I will be shocked......... nmw, this game has a steadu flow of money.. and the players are more loyal then anyone game i have seen up to date... please, someone help...

2014-01-17 09:51

PLEASE., SAVE US.. NMW, SOMEONE WILL MAKE MONEY FROM THIS GAME... IT IS JUST THE FACTS...

2014-01-17 14:02

Yoville is a way of life for so many, Dont take it away from them...keep it going .... We wont support zynga if they do this ....we have to stick together and make them listen, fix it , or sell it but dont delete it....

2014-01-17 19:04

we want yoville back

2014-01-17 20:46

save Yoville Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#240 YOVILLE CLASS ACTION

2014-01-18 04:35

I have spent more CASH in Yoville than any other game I have ever played. As a matter of fact, IT'S THE ONLY GAME I PLAY!! WHY are they doing this? We just don't understand. It's so bloody unfair to all of us. Please help us save our game!!

#241 time and money spent in Yo

2014-01-18 04:54

We need Yo supporters please. I have spent a lot of time and money on this game, i will not be playing any other game that zynga puts out.

2014-01-18 09:24

#save yoville
For us villians it's not a game, it's our family
Gio

2014-01-18 10:22

Yoville means alot to me. I was bullied all my life and due to the constant rejection I became suicidal, never had a person I can call a true friend. I started playing yoville and I met this kid, he became my friend and convinced me to not kill myself... I can safely say this year marks 5 years from this event. Me and that kid are still friends till this very day, we talk every day. Me and him met in person, this guy feels like a brother to me, Hes been there for me more than my own family. Yoville to me isn´t just a game, its a reminder to never look back at my past. Yoville was life changing and I wouldn´t want to see it go... cause it dint just save my life, it allowed me to meet a friend, a best friend... Something I thought I would never have... Please zynga do not close yoville, I know its been rough and not alot of fans play it but for the people that do I believe this game means as much to them as it does for me... Please reconsider zynga, its best for all of us I believe... Thank you...

Peaches

#244 #SaveYoville

2014-01-18 16:16

I will fight you till the bitter end for my Peaches to live on in yoville I have spent many years and hours in there Peaches owns over 100 homes and has spent her hard earn cash to buy your yo-cash and vip items to me this is the cruelest to the loyal and dedicated yovillians we stayed even after you did nothing we stay not beacuse its a game to us we live there and we are not excepting any gifts to play other games if you think word of mouth will not do it then think again we will continue spreading to all of our fb friends and let them know so proceed with caution there will be consequences..sell it to #Big Vilking Games let us live on in our most treasured yoville!! The worst thing you can do is ignore us we are many and we have tons of friends so I will fight with my yoville family till the bitter end to #SaveYoville

2014-01-18 17:13

Please help save Yoville !!!

2014-01-18 17:21

Help save our YoVille community by signing this petition! We are not "just a game!"

2014-01-18 20:29

I vow to never play another Zygna game !!!!
rangercor

#248 Re:

2014-01-22 01:14

#20: -

For me this game was actual therapy. My cousin passed away very suddenly in April 2011. (She had meningitis adn died within 48 hours). I used Yoville as a coping mechanism by making her a house filled with purple items. I made a room filled with flowers and candles and a seating area overlooking a fireplace with her picture over the mantel. I visited this room on her birthdays and on the anniversary of her death for the past three years. I am deeply saddened to see Yoville go. Please reconsider your decision.

2014-01-22 08:03

please save yoville

2014-01-22 19:57

Yoville for me was great therapy. My cousin died very suddenly in April 2011 from meningitis. I was mortified. I had a Yoville account to help my children with their daily gift sending. I turned to Yoville and decided to make a tribute house in honor of my deceased cousin. Everything was purple, her favorite color. I made an event asking for flower donations and found 3 amazing people (one in Canada, one in the UK and one in Turkey). They asked why I was collecting flowers and I brought them to Carole`s house. They not only helped me on my all purple items quest but they truly listened to my Carole stories and helped me through a very difficult time in my life. I still visit Carole`s house from time to time. I find great comfort there especially on her birthday and on the anniversary of her death. Please don`t close this game. It means more than you know to so many.